💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Critics praise Beyoncé's voice acting in The Lion King

Didymus

Featured Posts

KemOcQue
9 hours ago, Doncho said:

Personally I dont care for Beyonce, but its so SAD to see so many monsters make fun of her for... no reason?? Shallow and ASIB smashed so now they got brave and want to bash Beyonce and her fans. Sad, really sad

Sometimes I feel like Gaga's fall during the ARTPOP era is not enough to humble this fanbase  :fail: Once she succeeds again like with ASIB and Shallow, they all get cocky :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I've always liked Beyonce and continue to, but ive never felt invested in her the same way I am Lady Gaga or others. Im not sure why that is. I can never relate to this passion everyone feels when either hating or loving her. Im truly a Bey-centrist lol

KingRedd

Lmao GGD is jealous of Beyoncé’s successful career... nothing new lmao just ignore it. The amount of random hate they continue to spread in almost every thread about pretty much anyone( especially Beyoncé) is astounding. Seeing how they “claim” to be fans of a woman who literally preaches her whole career against that. Lmao tragic. 

May I Read You? 😎

Ziggy

Yeah I could have surmised that the animation was the problem not the voice. It’s going to make the voice overs sound like a script if it doesn’t match and is a poorly written script. You’ll just focus on the words being said which will take you out of it. I mean, y’all, Nala isn’t a gigantic role so Beyonce being able to narrate Lemonade and read poems and such is about as much talent as she needs to be perfectly passable lol after that it’s on the animators which it seems they failed. Having real-looking animals with human voices doesn’t work. 

NCgaga

This is crazy. Gaga fans coming for Beyonce. It's just as bad as when Beyhive comes for anyone. Why can't we just be better than them? 

LordEnigma

Y’all are getting so wrapped up in someone who doesn’t even know your name. Just relax and enjoy the movie if you do and if not, then don’t enjoy it.

LordEnigma
11 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

This is crazy. Gaga fans coming for Beyonce. It's just as bad as when Beyhive comes for anyone. Why can't we just be better than them? 

It’s going to happen with any and every fan base. There are swift stans who hate everything Gaga does and vice versa. Same with Ariana Grande fans and any other fan base.

Just have to filter out the nonsense.

JLoveLamar
17 hours ago, JFK said:

Anytime, sis. 

We have a term in Croatia: "ne bacaj bisere pred svinje"  which translates as "Don't throw pearls in front of the pigs".  ❤

My main man is from Croatia!

JLoveLamar
3 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Why can't we just be better than them? 

Probably because you aren't. 

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Beyonce Daily here we gooooooo

I only made this as a response to BeyHate Daily :emma:

Infinity Wave
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I only made this as a response to BeyHate Daily :emma:

Yes but you see, the problem is that we can neither criticize Bey nor praise her this way.

I mean, the other thread just posted critics regarding Bey terrible voice acting skills. That's not hating of Bey, that doesn't take away anything from her it's just she wasn't capable of doing a good job.

With this thread we remark that on this site Bey can't be criticized, nor praised (because people like me will write "Bey Daily here we gooo!1!11!11" which was clearly a flaimbait :laughga:)

So yeah, just a regular day on this cult site lol

Colourful

Archived