Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch Lite (New Cheaper Console)

Versace

Featured Posts

Nightwing

This defeats the whole purpose of it being called a Nintendo Switch. :saladga:

They should have called this something else. I see a lot of these being returned after purchase.

You know people don't read or pay attention to what they're doing.

derpmonster
On 7/12/2019 at 5:29 AM, homomo said:

Also, releasing a Switch Pro would be a big **** you to all the people who currently own a Switch. It’s like “oh, you just purchased our standard Switch? Well here’s a more powerful one that does better things!”

There's a way to do it right. 

Look at the Xbox One X for example. It's not a whole new generation. Everything that's made for One X will also run on One. One X games will support 4K natively though. The same games will run on One, just without 4K.

It's not that difficult to create minor upgrades without f'cking over existing users as long as the original generation was made with some foresight. I think the Switch is great. It's just ever so slightly underpowered. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
On 8/21/2019 at 2:11 AM, Nightwing said:

This defeats the whole purpose of it being called a Nintendo Switch. :saladga:

They should have called this something else. I see a lot of these being returned after purchase.

You know people don't read or pay attention to what they're doing.

I was today years old when I found out that's why it's called that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if many people didn't even know and thought it was just a random brand name without meaning. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Versace
2 hours ago, Knife said:

I've pre-ordered. I rarely use my Switch in docked mode so I appreciate the longer battery life.

@Versace I thought Nintendo already had cloud saves? https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/save-data-cloud/

For some reason a Youtuber had me under the impression that there isn’t  an inherent cloud system. I think he meant there isn't a free one and it seems like the feature is exclusive to those subscribed to the Nintendo Online membership. 

Nightwing
11 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I was today years old when I found out that's why it's called that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if many people didn't even know and thought it was just a random brand name without meaning. 

When it very first came out, up to now, a big part of its gimmick was being able to be a stand-alone handheld gaming system, while being able to dock it and play it on a television. Or vice-versa. That was a big part of its original promotion.

Archived