💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you believe that Gaga’s passion with Haus Labs is authentic?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Tiny Purse

How can Gaga stans and not realize that her dreams and also the dreams of her close friends?  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I believe she is, she's always been incredibly passionate about makeup. It seems genuine just by looking at how involved she is, she started working on this 2 years ago and she mentioned how hands on she is with the products:

“I’ve been sitting on the floor mixing myself like a chemist with my team,” Gaga said. Haus Laboratories chief executive officer Ben Jones said that sometimes, Gaga would text him with ideas at 2 a.m.

If she didn't give a **** about this she would just hire people to do everything and release it. But she's there every step of the way.

She was the same with FAME, but sadly it seems like they pushed her too far in terms of promo. Eau de Gaga was definitely not as genuine and just seemed like a cheap shtick to get money (I blame Troy for that though).

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Babel

She may be passionate about this project, my only concern is that up until now it relies only in making a profit out of it and nothing more.

This “inspire self love through make up” motto feels more like her way to excuse she’s once again contradicting herself, rather than the true reason why she’s now selling beauty products.

For FAME, it was pretty clear her main goal was beyond making money. The whole perfume campaign felt like a sincere artistic statement to the point that it didn’t matter if the final product was good or not.

What’s putting me off this time around is that she once had a concept, and the perfume was just the vehicle to make it visible to the masses. Now, she has a product, and the “artistry” works as an excuse to sell it to the masses. 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, Diente said:

She may be passionate about this project, my only concern is that up until now it relies only in making a profit out of it and nothing more.

This “inspire self love through make up” motto feels more like her way to excuse she’s once again contradicting herself, rather than the true reason why she’s now selling beauty products.

For FAME, it was pretty clear her main goal was beyond making money. The whole perfume campaign felt like a sincere artistic statement to the point that it didn’t matter if the final product was good or not.

What’s putting me off this time around is that she once had a concept, and the perfume was just the vehicle to make it visible to the masses. Now, she has a product, and the “artistry” works as an excuse to sell it to the masses. 

chris rock what GIF

I think you meant to write HL instead of FAME . on the back of what are you making these assumptions?? She made Fame hers as much as possible but she was clearly miserable while promoting,interviews etc. Nothing is sincere when you don't GAF about the end results,yknow,the part ppl will pay money for. That's a classic cash grab; in that instance, setup by others which she has repeated her unhappiness about. How can you be a Gaga fan and think shes contradicting herself? That theres none or less artistry with HL then the Fame campaign ....I can't with yall. I-:saladga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Jadeykins

it's probably genuine but if bitchy gaga returns for the  interviews like during FAME then we'll all know she was bullied into doing it :huntyga:

32 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

it's probably genuine but if bitchy gaga returns for the  interviews like during FAME then we'll all know she was bullied into doing it :huntyga:

She's pretty much made sure she's never bullied into anything again since that management change. Shes basically done everything they initially advised against, to great success, and she seems basically autonomous. Bobbys basically said he will give his opinion but at the end of the day it's her life, her career, her choice. Every risk since has paid off. It's beautiful to see her commit to following her gut and kick ass. 

Animated GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Schwerk

I love how hands-on she is with this. The visuals definately have her personal signature. She has a true passion for transformation and I think this combines wel with Sarah's passion for make-up.  I just feel the marketing, especially the slogans are trying too hard. The marketing seems a bit off.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived