💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you believe that Gaga’s passion with Haus Labs is authentic?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Magui

At this point in her life and career, Gaga wouldn't do something that she don't like or wouldn't want to do.  She's involved in this with Sara and make-up was always something very connected to her image/expression.  To concluded there's to much time involved in this, a risk cause there's always the chance of not being successful, fans once again disappointed with her, etc, for her to simply doing this and don't enjoying it and flex part of her creative side in this project. I think even the most cynic ones, can acknowledge that at least. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermesGr

NO.

And she's starts annoying me.

Bullets, make up artists dreams, playing good and america's sweetheart..

Just make some good f*cking music n stop playing games b*tch till your next movie.

season 2 laughing GIF by Dear White People Netflix

edit: still f*cking love her tho.. 👀🤡

Helxig
1 hour ago, Zander said:

When she said that infamous quote was she talking about Fame or Eau du Gaga? Because Fame is like one of the standout things that felt most authentically like her and something she genuinely seemed to be behind. :huh:

I think she's said before something along the lines of "if I'm going to be forced to make a fragrance then it's gonna be what I want it to be" and that's why she made the whole commercial and had that crazy launch process

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AlexanderMagno

Fans still thinking everything Gaga does is pure :huntyga:

I actually think she's ok with this. She probably sees Haus Laboratories like a little cute side project, not really a new definition of her career.

So, I don't think she's that passionated about it, of course that's just marketing. But I don't think it bothers her at all.

I do agree that "the world doesn't need another beauty brand". I want to understand what Haus Laboratories will bring besides a make-up kit with Gaga's name. It really is quite shallow :huntyga:

Oriane

Seeing how she described the whole thing, how she helped create it and all, she seemed very excited about it, like a child who would discover something new. She had the money and influence to do it so why not ? I would find it cool to do the same if I was in her position, creating a whole beauty and makeup brand. Not sure I would go as far as selling it and all though, but then it would be so many wasted resources to just create it for fun and not use it afterwards.

I think she's one of these people who get genuinely excited about anything new and different, and always like to try new things. Whatever it is, she will work hard on it to be sure she's doing the best possible job.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

doppelganger

Yes. 

It's her company and not a collaboration and stamping her name on a product. She seeked funding for it. The success and failure of Haus Lab is on her hands. 

AshIey

Yes, why is that so hard to believe? I don’t understand the need to always be skeptical about what she says.

Musicisfreedom

I think she is. But I don't like to over-analyze things. Even if it is a money grab, good for her. It seems to me she is surrounded by really great people, who care a lot about her. I think even if she isn't as enthusiastic about makeup as she says she is in the adverts, it is ultimately her decision and her business move. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hades
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Some of these replies, simply disgusting... :awkney: 

At least people share their views with honesty even if you don't like them. They're not fake yes-men like some of Gaga's past collaborators.:shrug:

ShayCristoforo

Yes it is authentic. If you had a brand, wouldn't you be happy to expand that brand in a big way?
Gaga has earned the funds and following to be able to explore different streams of creativity and industry. And seeing how excited she gets about new projects, I think it's obvious that she's grateful and driven by these opportunities.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Cloudbusting
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

She's either exaggerating on purpose or just semi-deluding herself into thinking a make-up line can seriously be empowering but either way, she'll definitely have found a way to insert some of her passion into it :shrug:

I agree she is exaggerating the purpose of the makeup, but like every brand does that. It's just trying really hard to create a mood and objective to the brand. Also not everyone will see every ad like us, so they will just get a glimpse of that, that's why I think they are really trying hard to sell this idea. But I do agree it's a lot :ladyhaha:

ShayCristoforo
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

She's either exaggerating on purpose or just semi-deluding herself into thinking a make-up line can seriously be empowering but either way, she'll definitely have found a way to insert some of her passion into it :shrug:

I think she's mostly just entertained by opportunities to do more with her career. A passion project, simply put.

But yes secondarily I also think that her excitement with passion projects makes her slightly deluded lol. Or maybe not, because she wins time and time again, regardless of seeming pretentious lol. 
Cuz yeah, the whole "battle for your life" exaggeration... I still don't think that statement is relevant at all lol. Too self indulgent. Getting way too ahead of yourself Gaga, imo xD 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Didymus
Just now, fabskt said:

I agree she is exaggerating the purpose of the makeup, but like every brand does that. It's just trying really hard to create a mood and objective to the brand. Also not everyone will see every ad like us, so they will just get a glimpse of that, that's why I think they are really trying hard to sell this idea. But I do agree it's a lot :ladyhaha:

Good point :oprah: Hadn't thought of that. I'm so used to seeing everything through fan goggles that I sometimes forget what it must be like for non-fans or casual fans :rip:

LouiseVeronica

No she seems so damn lost ;/ I wish she had different people around her who would help guide her in other directions, towards things that might capture her heart and soul again and ignite the creative flame. She cares so much about what people think and how she is perceived, it's just so Shallow anymore. I wonder what kind of music her friends share with her, what kind of shows does she go see? What is she reading? Where are the creative people around her to inspire her? 

Archived