💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Andreu
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

South of the Border is basically Shape of You 2.0 with a Latin spice. 

This is one to watch. 

I dont think it sounds like SOY at all :poot:

Andreu

Not feeling the travis collab as a whole, even tho i kinda like travis' part

Andreu

Overall i think its a very weak project, i liked Divide much more. Pretty much none of the songs excited me. Particularly disappointed in the Skrillex collab, I expected a lot more

DiamondKing

Antisocial should have been the lead and it's way too short :lolly:

Way to Break Your Heart is good too :vegas:

Morphine Prince
5 hours ago, Andreu said:

I dont think it sounds like SOY at all :poot:

Well, you need to relisten :poot: 

Teal Ambition

South of the Border is 100% Shape of You 2.0, but a bop nonetheless :lolly:

Not done listening to the full thing yet but I'm loving Antisocial and Take Me Back to London (he sounds like JT here) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Dominic

Jfc it's such a good album. 

South of The Border

Beautiful People

Take me back to London

Antisocial

Blow

Amazing omg :giveup: it's getting such good reactions and reviews as well 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2School4Cool
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Take Me Back to London (he sounds like JT here) 

I was thinking the same thing when I first heard it! I think he pulls it off really well.

See The Best In Everyone

Darcklighter22

Skimmed threw a couple songs, meh.  I Feel old with the last year or two's sound in productions i'm not a fan of that rap/urban mix with Electronic. He's trying to jump onto the trend  :oops:

StrawberryBlond

Pretty much what I expected - very generic tracks for the charts, very current. The standouts for me are Beautiful People (decent), Take Me Back To London (better than expected, Ed dropped some surprisingly good lines), Best Part Of Me (reminded me of someone in my life, which I noticed on second listen, made me teary-eyed), Remember The Name (ok and 50 came back with a good verse) and...Blow. OMG. I don't often say this cringey phrase but that song is THE SEX. I didn't think Ed was the least bit interested in making a track like this but wow, best track on the album and one of the best he's ever made. Kinda unsurprised it didn't take off on the charts because a track this good is simply not what the public want.

But there's something that needs to be addressed - why is no one talking about the very controversial Cardi line where she said that Ed had jungle fever? I was very shocked that no one's calling this out. I don't care if she's part black so that makes it ok, phrases like that shouldn't be thrown around like they're fun because actual black women have had this said to them and it makes them feel very uncomfortable. As for this track and Nothing On You...why's Ed making songs about having sex with random women when he's just got married? Understandable if he were a rapper as that comes with the territory and we know they're highly exaggerating that but he's supposed to be the role of the nice boy with the acoustic guitar singing earnest, sweet songs and is a one woman man. He's probably told his wife that it's just showbusiness and just meant to be chart fodder but still, it makes it seem like his image is a bit fabricated.

JustHMLover

I only liked South Of the Border... the others are waaaay too generic and mainstream

Archived