💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Power Rangers Movie to Reboot Again With New Cast After 2017 Film

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

power-rangers-movie.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop

According to star Dacre Montgomery, who played the Red Ranger Jason in the film from 2017, Hasbro has plans for another film that won't involve him or any of his castmates, effectively making it yet another reboot for the franchise.

Montgomery participated in an Ask Me Anything thread on the Stranger Things subreddit in celebration of the release of Season 3 on Netflix. When asked whether there were plans for more Power Rangers movies, he offered a surprisingly candid response.

"I think there is a movie in the works but it's not with me and the cast. So yes but not with us," Montgomery wrote on Twitter.

So far Hasbro has yet to make any formal announcements about future films set in the Power Rangersuniverse. So, of course, until it's set and stone, these plans could change. But with an estimated $100 million budget and just a $142 million box office haul, a sequel seems unlikely.

https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/2019/07/12/power-rangers-movie-reboot-again-new-cast-after-2017-flop/

Anderson123

I hope it's even better then. I really loved the Power Rangers and even though this movie wasn't perfect I really enjoyed it, even the new Rita Repulsa. I hope we get to see Lord Zedd and more villains in the future and they step it up. It has potential for a trilogy if they do it right.

FATCAT

I like the new one, even though I went into it thinking I'd hate it, so this is great.

Purr more, hiss less.

River

The new one was too American :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DOJA CAT

Iggy Azalea was asked to play a villain in the other remake but she declined cause she said she can’t act 

thank u, next

HorusRa2
11 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Can they just keep the hot asian guy? 

Thank you! It was the beginning of my newfound adoration for Asian men 😍

RAMROD

I thought except for some choices in designs, the movie was good overall. Besides we get lesbian Yellow Ranger too.

But if Hasbro decides to reboot it again, hope they can do even better while still faithful to original designs. I mean, the Zords, Goldar, and Alpha 5000 designs were weird af. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryansamonster

I enjoyed the 2017 movie a lot more the second time around. My biggest issue with the film is that they spent 10 minutes actually being the Power Rangers. I get that they were trying to set up future films and went the character driven route, but I was not there to see some teenage drama unfold  just to end up with melted donuts. 

Lion Heart

I loved the Power Rangers movie and really loved the cast. But I think it's because Drace's and Naomi Scott's careers have really taken off since the film came out, they had to recast. 

100M is way too much money to spend. I think they can do with half that much.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfMark

Very excited. I liked the new one. I would of changed little things here and there ( like no product donut placements) but overall the movie was good. 

-Mark

Rudz Xinc
On 7/12/2019 at 9:33 AM, Judas Society said:

Can they just keep the hot asian guy? 

tumblr_psmvkiP1V11r7jvayo5_250.gif

Look at those clowns

Archived