💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Willam says “Drag Race Juniors” and “Drag Race Celebrity” are on the way

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

willam-dragcon.png

When Alaska asked Willam if the newly announced Drag Race Canada was legit, the latter responded: “I think so, as far as I know there’s other Drag Race things happening, like I’ve heard that there’s a Drag Race Juniors and a Drag Race Celebrity too.”

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/124570/willam-says-drag-race-juniors-and-drag-race-celebrity-are-on-the-way/

ZiggyZiggs

i believe it, rupaul said they’ll be milking it for all it’s worth in a recent interview 

StarstruckIllusion

Drag Race Juniors? As in for kids? Well... I don’t care but doesnt the GP already absolutely hate how sexual Drag Shows can be? They’re gonna have it tread this carefully 

PlastiscGuy
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Drag Race Juniors? As in for kids? Well... I don’t care but doesnt the GP already absolutely hate how sexual Drag Shows can be? They’re gonna have it tread this carefully 

Well, I don't really see that many complaining about those child beauty pageants, but I guess it's just wrong when it comes to either LGBTQ+ community doing it so :oprah:

PG.

I LOVE their podcast Race Chasers. They rewatch and comment every episode of past and the currently running season. And in between  they do HOT GOSS about current events. Hilarious!

Spoiler

The one after the Apollo Show...

Race Chaser with Alaska & Willam

HOT GOSS #5: Gaga's Dad, Reparations, and Dip It in So...

https://megaphone.link/HTX7945476722

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

......ehhh

Plenty of people are already over the constant all stars/regular season rotation.  It's possible that they're doing too much.

DrKindnessKunt1999
Spoiler

Wasn’t it also rumored that there was going to be a Halloween special, too? 

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:
  Hide contents

Wasn’t it also rumored that there was going to be a Halloween special, too? 

Yes

Reginald
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i believe it, rupaul said they’ll be milking it for all it’s worth in a recent interview 

Well I have nothing further to add if she already said it herself :huh::duck::grr::giggle:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Well, I don't really see that many complaining about those child beauty pageants, but I guess it's just wrong when it comes to either LGBTQ+ community doing it so :oprah:

It will mostly likely 16+ teen queens

But idk I want Drag Race to be showcasing Professionals in the Art of Drag and not “hey guys, I would so love to be a drag queen! uwu Make me into a drag queen!”

And I think that’s what Drag Race Jr will be...

So...

This is the start of the end of Drag Race if true.

RAMROD

I already don't support regular kids pageant as is, not sure if I am into Drag race junior. :diane:

But anyway, the regional shows may be good for business locally. Not sure how much impact it will bring, since we don't see any Drag Race Thailand queens tours the world the way main RPDR queens did, or do they? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PlastiscGuy
27 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

It will mostly likely 16+ teen queens

But idk I want Drag Race to be showcasing Professionals in the Art of Drag and not “hey guys, I would so love to be a drag queen! uwu Make me into a drag queen!”

And I think that’s what Drag Race Jr will be...

So...

This is the start of the end of Drag Race if true.

Same, it's Drag Race, not Drag U :green:

PG.

Archived