Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Be nice to beauty gurus / youtubers

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Gonzi

During the launch of Haus Laboratories, please.  :green: 

I have already seen so many fans trying to come for any beauty guru that suggests reviewing Gaga's line as if it's not a good thing for her brand. These people have a huge audience and believe it or not big part of the beauty community rely on their reviews to try, support or "cancel" a brand.

So pls be smart and stop sending them hate because then they might become biased and trash the products. You don't have to like them but just be nice and actually ask big beauty gurus to review the line.  I know Gaga doesn't need their validation but this is about makeup, not her music or talent. And the only way she can succeed in this market is making a good first impression in the beauty community. 

GypsyBabe

Monsters are already hazing these beauty reviewers. It’s going to put a really bad taste in their mouths before they even get a chance to try the products. :saladga::huntyga:

⚯͛

AshIey

Why are they harassing them already? I’ve seen mostly positive comments in the makeup community, even more than her own fans lol. Monsters make no sense.

CautiousLurker

I only care what John Maclean has to say about the products

p0Sinu.gif

The Enigmatic

I can't wait for Jeffree Star's review on the products , i'm so excited !

I am having my ARTPOP moment

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

I can't wait for Jeffree Star's review on the products , i'm so excited !

The one who claimed someone was a sexual predator without proof, we just had to stan. :vegas:

The Enigmatic
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

The one who claimed someone was a sexual predator without proof, we just had to stan. :vegas:

Let's just forget this beef sjfsjkfjksd

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Zilla

To be fair though, some people are already dismissing her brand as looking cheap etc without even touching the products themselves. Beauty world is so fickle. 

Doesn't make it okay for fans to attack, might get messy for her in the long run. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ChromeAngel

There’s going to be negative opinions no matter what. We can’t take it so personally. There’s nothing in this world that everyone agrees on 

Didymus

Yeah can we just keep all of our opinions here this time around ffs. I'm sick to death of some fans giving us a bad rep 'cause they can't act like normal people :madge:

AdmistTheLight

You guys already attack Jeffree on Twitter for saying he will try everything and see if he likes it :saladga:

Liberaté mi amor

ChavaWM

This is always a downside of Gaga. Her fans put a bad taste in everyones mouth. She can't work with anyone or do anything without her fans bombarding and attacking everything. It's gonna be a mess 

Archived