why does nobody cares about good music

yall would prefer that she works with redone huh 

:triggered:

Charles Manson
1 minute ago, Erich Johnson said:

No

yes, way more interesting than that overrated haus labs beat 

Inferno

It'd be cool if done well. But to me, I hear what she did with Perfect Illusion which at its core is this psychadelic disco kinda funky dance track and she just shouted all over it and ruined the mellow. i think this music is just too mellow for her. she cant help herself she just ends up wilin' out. which to me is why she sounds so good on other genres that compliment her gaudiness.

Charles Manson
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

It'd be cool if done well. But to me, I hear what she did with Perfect Illusion which originally was this psychadelic disco kinda funky dance track and she just shouted all over it and ruined the mellow. i think this music is just too mellow for her. she cant help herself she just ends up wilin' out.

probably, there's also different vibes in funk,  i think if she found the right producers it could be promising, funk really  goes well  with her voice, do you think the vocal track in the perfect illusion demo was the same? cause to me the real issue in that song is her vocal delivery, it sounds like shes forcing her /singing out of her range... We can't really judge if we haven't heard it tho

PaulR2345

I think Gaga can do any genre- but funk kinda lacks that soul/power she seems to like showing with her voice. In a way- it’s kinda below her vocal ability (much like basic pop). I’d much rather her do a blues/soul album. 

Inferno
4 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

probably, there's also different vibes in funk,  i think if she found the right producers it could be promising, funk really  goes well  with her voice, do you think the vocal track in the perfect illusion demo was the same? cause to me the real issue in that song is her vocal delivery, it sounds like shes forcing her /singing out of her range... We can't really judge if we haven't heard it tho

the perfect illusion demo snippet is in another thread. she totally changed the vibe with her diva vocals and its what makes it offputting for the listener imo and apart of why reaction to the song was largely negative. maybe she thinks its her being contrary and pushing boundaries but imo she just killed the track lol but i digress, there are different variations of funk. imo, i know she likes faith no more a lot, if she did that weird late 80s early 90s ugly rock funk moment im sure it would sound good with her voice. would i want to hear it? idk lol but it could be interesting. mike patton was the lead singer of faith no more....i wonder if they get a long....hes a genius in his own right. im sure theyd make something interesting.

her voice is made for rock/electronic imo, it's deep, sexy, powerful. funk sounds too relaxing to her:selena:

29 minutes ago, Inferno said:

It'd be cool if done well. But to me, I hear what she did with Perfect Illusion which at its core is this psychadelic disco kinda funky dance track and she just shouted all over it and ruined the mellow. i think this music is just too mellow for her. she cant help herself she just ends up wilin' out. which to me is why she sounds so good on other genres that compliment her gaudiness.

Ruined the mellow? There was no mellow to begin with, she didn't ruin anything :laughga:

Most of these remind me of Retro Dance Freak, I think she could actually pull it off :vegas:

Anderson123

I'd like to see that in 1 or 2 songs but not sure about a whole album. I feel like she's too energetic and some of these beats are great but kinda slow for her. The closest we've had is Fashion!, I Want Your Love and maybe Perfect Illusion but it'd be cool to see something like this + Techno in the future.

Charles Manson
21 minutes ago, Inferno said:

the perfect illusion demo snippet is in another thread. she totally changed the vibe with her diva vocals and its what makes it offputting for the listener imo and apart of why reaction to the song was largely negative. maybe she thinks its her being contrary and pushing boundaries but imo she just killed the track lol but i digress, there are different variations of funk. imo, i know she likes faith no more a lot, if she did that weird late 80s early 90s ugly rock funk moment im sure it would sound good with her voice. would i want to hear it? idk lol but it could be interesting.

oh snap, i don't think i've heard it yet, i'll go take a listen  :laughga:

yeah that makes sense, i admit that the songs in the op are quite different from the usual stuff that gaga is vibing to, but i'm sure  Gaga can also deliver softer vocals, we've heard her using her head voice in The Cure and some Cheek To Cheek songs.. she just needs to adapt to the vibe more and stop being extra (just kidding lmao),Imo she should just release a multi genre album  since she can do pretty much anything from jazz, electrodance, classic rock ballads to funk and metal, she's really an eclectic artist. 

Shaney

I sort of agree that her energy vibe is too strong for beats like this, but i'd love to hear it.

I've always wanted to hear Gaga's voice on tracks like this:

Gaga really needs to work with Neon Indian. It would be her most experimental and balls to the wall electronic/experimental album and I would love to see that collaboration. Alan Palomo is an absolute MASTER synth genius. 

1 hour ago, xxxtentacion said:

yes, way more interesting than that overrated haus labs beat 

Shots fired!! :popcorn:

shots fired finger guns GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived