đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Charles Manson

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Bae said:

I sort of agree that her energy vibe is too strong for beats like this, but i'd love to hear it.

I've always wanted to hear Gaga's voice on tracks like this:

Gaga really needs to work with Neon Indian. It would be her most experimental and balls to the wall electronic/experimental album and I would love to see that collaboration. Alan Palomo is an absolute MASTER synth genius. 

Neon def reminds me of BTW tracks. I think Gaga hasn't really flexed her RnB vocal stylings (like on Heal Me, even Chillin, The Cure). I could see these slower tempos utilized there. Prob not a whole album, but I'd be here for it.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Shaney
2 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Neon def reminds me of BTW tracks. I think Gaga hasn't really flexed her RnB vocal stylings (like on Heal Me, even Chillin, The Cure). I could see these slower tempos utilized there. Prob not a whole album, but Is be here for it.

I've personally never been reminded of BTW by listening to Neon Indian.

I love her vocals on the cure. 

1 minute ago, Bae said:

I've personally never been reminded of BTW by listening to Neon Indian.

I love her vocals on the cure. 

Oh Im not that familiar with Neon Indian but the vids u posted . The atmospheric synth reminds me of  Marry The Night, for one.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Bae said:

I sort of agree that her energy vibe is too strong for beats like this, but i'd love to hear it.

I've always wanted to hear Gaga's voice on tracks like this:

Gaga really needs to work with Neon Indian. It would be her most experimental and balls to the wall electronic/experimental album and I would love to see that collaboration. Alan Palomo is an absolute MASTER synth genius. 

ommfffgg 

i saw neon indian live in a small venue and it was soo goodddd

Inferno
On 7/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Ruined the mellow? There was no mellow to begin with, she didn't ruin anything :laughga:

Sorry I just heard the demo for the first time the other day and my mind was kind of blown by how great it was and how a simple vocal style change could've taken her version of the track to a whole other level. I had no idea what potential it had until I heard his demo tbh. She took it from Kevin Parkers mellow disco psychedelia to an unnecessarily loud place. I think she thought by singing it as hard as she did that it would give it a sense of passion or depth that actually only comes across when you sing it as kevin did, which gives it a hypnotic quality and thus the lyrical repetition "it wasnt love it wasnt love" makes more sense in that context. Imo. Idk Perfect Illusion in general did grow on me so im not a total hater even though i sound like it BUT that demo tho...cant get over what it couldve been lol

XxBones

I agree I think Gaga should always push her limits. Even if people keep saying it’s not her style or her voice doesn’t match doesn’t mean anything. She’s an artist and I know artists hate being put into boxes. The fans don’t dictate what she does. She tells the fans what she does and this could definitely be a cool concept if she ever did try it. 

Archived