💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Reviewers drag Beyonce's voice acting in The Lion King

simbiosis

Featured Posts

HoneyB
2 hours ago, PinkPop said:

I haven't seen the film so I can't comment yet, but this site is so anti-Beyoncé :crossed:

But if you say one slightly negative thing about Taylor Swift it's 'you are disgusting' :huh:

This:crossed:

The woman could just breathe and they’ll call her overrated and other rude things why is it so hard to just say you don’t like her and move on?:awkney: for me personally I’m proud to stan such talented women like Gaga, Bey, and Rih:whitney:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Where the other clips of the movie tho? :flop: Let's see some more

I’m getting on your nerves

ElectricKing
27 minutes ago, Talenti said:

The woman could just breathe and they’ll call her overrated and other rude things why is it so hard to just say you don’t like her and move on?:awkney: for me personally I’m proud to stan such talented women like Gaga, Bey, and Rih:whitney:

bish i couldn't have said it better myself

you need to join albums arena or something! you are too damn hilarious not to be in it lmao

liquidsunshine

BeyoncĂ© has always been an awful actress imo which is mainly due to how stiff her voice and her delivery is! ( remember her Line “I’ll show u crazy” in obsessed? Lol) 

I thought She finally took a voice acting voice coach cuz she improved so much for LEMONADE. 

Havent seen the movie yet but from the little clip- yikes. 

JazzGa

Imagine if Beyonce wins the Best Original Song Oscar for a critically panned movie and acting job, and the Beyhive uses that for the rest of the foreseeable future to argue "BEYONCE IS JUST AS GOOD AN ACTOR AS GAGZ!" Lol I'm bitter + sickened just thinking about that. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

WitnessEye

All the hate just because the hype was too big. Haven't watched the movie and I don't care for It but I am sure that this is the thing

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

stay pressed :kiss:

I literally could not be any less pressed :ladyhaha:

Aphrodizy26
8 hours ago, Talenti said:

TASTE!

Archived