💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Reviewers drag Beyonce's voice acting in The Lion King

simbiosis

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

I think it's harder for Bey because her natural speaking voice is country as ****. I think it's hard for her to avoid her accent and act at the same time.

Meanwhile our fave changes her accent every album cycle. :huntyga:

⚯͛

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Obviously yet to watch the whole thing but those aho arr saying its hard to sound good and stuff like that the hindi version of it voiced by Srk and his son have got amazing reviews and sound incredible.

How can anoyone not love gaga

CyanDante
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Obviously yet to watch the whole thing but those aho arr saying its hard to sound good and stuff like that the hindi version of it voiced by Srk and his son have got amazing reviews and sound incredible.

Did you listen to the preview? They sound exactly the same! :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

DoremonLove
Just now, CyanDante said:

Did you listen to the preview? They sound exactly the same! :diane:

Are u talking about srk and his sons voice sounding same? If yes than omg they do sound same:tony: its like young srk:wub: but damn aryan did an amazing job.

How can anoyone not love gaga

CyanDante
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Are u talking about srk and his sons voice sounding same? If yes than omg they do sound same:tony: its like young srk:wub: but damn aryan did an amazing job.

Omg Yes!  :flutter: He really does sound amazing. If the previews are anything to go by, it should be far better than Donald's Simba . That sounded so bland from the get go.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Craven Moorecox
6 hours ago, GerMC said:

A Star Is Bland

You made me choke!:cryga:

River

They just need to stop bring celebrities to voice act, they are not voice actors.

There was really no need to bring big names to attract people.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChavaWM

She sounds bored but the main issue is that these real animals can't display any emotion. They should have made them more like Disneys Dinosaur. Realistic looking dinosaurs but they had a lot of emotion when they were scared, happy, angry ect. 

Judas Society
46 minutes ago, River said:

They just need to stop bring celebrities to voice act, they are not voice actors.

There was really no need to bring big names to attract people.

Yea, Lion King itself is huge enough for people to care. Just based on nostalgia alone, people will flock to watch the movie. I think bringing big names are to attract people who has never watched Lion King in their lives.

MonsterPaws
7 hours ago, Zander said:

I think the voice acting looks bad because of how the lions move their mouths.

Lupita Nyong'o would have been a great choice for Nala though.  

This. Her voice acting is mostly fine.

But omg the sync is horrendous. I haven't seen the movie yet so can't judge the whole film but good god the twitter clip is making me hesitant to go out and watch it.

Movies can cost around 16 USD in the UAE not including snacks :( 

TMM90
7 hours ago, CosmixSunshine said:

the problem is everyone is not looking at her like Beyonce Knowles Carter they are focusing on BEYONCÉ. Critics are expecting the same quality of work she does with her music with the film also, she is not a method actress but neither was Gaga. They just need to cut her some slack.  

No they don’t. Beyoncè has played in 11 movies between 2000-2019. She should have worked on her craft.

liquidsunshine
5 hours ago, uo111 said:

Can you please explain how Beyonce could have done method acting here?

Was she supposed to wear fur and go live in the African Savanah for a year? 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

FfFfFfFF

I know that she cares about criticism (as most perfectionist people do) so I feel bad for her but her fans honestly deserve to be taken out of their little bubble where she can do no wrong and is the best thing that happened to the planet. :chica: 

Archived