That movie is such a bad idea :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 minute ago, CannaeDrive said:

That movie is such a bad idea :bradley:

It is but sadly it will make a **** ton of money and that's the only idea Disney cares about :madge: Most people will probably be pleased anyway, I think this will be another critics vs. mainstream audience story. Aladdin and Maleficent got really poor reviews as well and they still became audience favorites :shrug:

Luke78619

The clips of this film look bad just because the mouths don’t work properly with what they’re saying, even if the animals themselves look stunningly realistic

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bloody g

It's just a bad movie, nothing is working. It's not Beyonce's fault

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Scathach
15 minutes ago, Zander said:

I think the voice acting looks bad because of how the lions move their mouths.

Lupita Nyong'o would have been a great choice for Nala though.  

Lupita was already on Jungle Book, I think. That's probably why they didn't cast her here aswell.

I'm so shocked this movie is getting bad reviews. I thought it was bland ever since the first trailer got released but I seemed to be apart of a small minority. I thought critics would eat that s**t up.

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

Another box office bomb for miss knowles :bradley:

As if 

BUtterfield 8

Beyoncé has never been a good actress 

voice acting is harder than regular acting 

you have to do an immense amount of training  

ZiggyZiggs

I think the main reason is that her speaking voice is just as instantly recognizable and iconic as her singing voice, so it just won’t work. it immediately takes you out of whatever scene it is you’re watching and you feel like you’re in a room with bey and not the actual character .

Vitleysingur

There's one Beyonce line that took me out most.

Huh! I laugh in the face of danger! :deadbanana:

You will get it when you see it. :rip:

Also, the sound mixing/design is OFF the whole time. 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Enzo

it's not Beyoncé's fault that the movie is bad tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StarstruckIllusion

I like Beyoncé... probably a bit too much for this site... so no it’s really not haters. Hearing her voice in the trailer really did take me out. It really is like “oh this is Beyoncé...” 

Maybe it’s bc I haven’t seen the original, or don’t know her cast’s speaking voice too... but wow I wasn’t impressed. And now to hear this? Literally a nightmare...

At least Gaga sounded more soft spoken and sarcastic as Ally... I could tell she was trying to be someone else and it worked. Mrs. Nose about to get a lashing anna ou- 

At least Shallow will be saved from Spirit tho right?

EDIT: Not people saying the movie is bad in general... ma what? Isn’t it a remake? Can’t this film just pick one struggle 😭

NewYorkCity

I am living for the mess that this is becoming (I saw it coming tho lol). But Imma get so many screen caps for all those Bey fans on twitter who were dragging Gaga a year ago for ASIB. Lol. Already laughing at it and it hasn’t happened yet. 

Archived