Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Help my Gaga DVD page grow

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hi guys, its me again! As some of you might know, I tend to edit and create bootlegs of Gaga´s tours and performances since we almost never get good quality dvd´s of them. I used to have a facebook page dedicated to this whole project, but its been a while since such has been truly active. For this reason I decided that I want to transfer all of Monster Tour DvD´s content into Instagram, since I believe that is a more current and followed choice of social media.

Since im barely starting it, I have little to no exposure, so I´m posting about it here in hopes of getting a bit more of promo! I will post all information about my edits, including links, photos and sneak peaks on my profile and insta stories. I also have my DMs open for an easier communication. I would really appreciate it if you could follow and share my new page, if you are interested in the content I create! 

In case you still don´t quite grasp the concept of what I do, I created this small but short trailer like video of my channel and platform, make sure to check that out! 

Please follow me at @MonsterTourDvds :party:

Love it! :firega:

The text to speech still makes me laugh :laughga: Keep up the amazing work!

GagaUnderYou

Your stuff is really good. Can you please post full links to download the tours in full? Have you made any DVD covers or anything? That would be great

michael angelo

Wow! Just subscribed! Loved your work! Thank you so much

we could belong together

andy232000
15 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Your stuff is really good. Can you please post full links to download the tours in full? Have you made any DVD covers or anything? That would be great

Yes! I do have all of those things, im gonna be posting them soon in social media. I’ll transfer all content to instagram 

Archived