💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Break the Ice" Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Oh yeah thats true, I forget because it does not feel like a single without a real music video with Britney

I remember a rumor going around that there was supposed to be a video for it and it featured Britney chair dancing, but since she was going/recovering from her breakdown at that time, they couldn't film the video.

27monster27
28 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I remember a rumor going around that there was supposed to be a video for it and it featured Britney chair dancing, but since she was going/recovering from her breakdown at that time, they couldn't film the video.

It is true, this is basically what happened. Although I do like the animated music video. It really is a shame though about what she was going through during this time.

he/him/his

12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

11 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

It is true, this is basically what happened. Although I do like the animated music video. It really is a shame though about what she was going through during this time.

You can watch why she couldn't promote the album in this documentary here:

Archived