Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus doesn't want kids because 'the earth can't handle it'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AshIey

I see where she’s coming from and it’s made me consider adoption instead of having biological children. But I haven’t made up my mind about that yet.

JohnWayne92
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

As much as today sucks, its the best time since the beginning of time and shes complaining..

8 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Kind of true....

We often complain about so many things... but life was never better than it is today

Yeah, but at what cost? Certain things are great. Our medicine, our technology, but then again, we have ran the earth into the ground. We are incredibly overpopulated, we continue to take land away from the earth's creatures, cut down trees and replace it with concrete, over use the natural resources that we were given, our oceans are full of the trash we cant keep up with. Sure, as a human, our lives are great. We have everything we could want, but we have taken it from the earth and the other creatures that we dont see as equally as important as ourselves.

I read that America's birth rates have dropped every year for the past like 5 or something like that. That is great. Our population needs to die down. 

LaLuna

Good for you Miley :applause:

I don't want kids either and this is definitely one of the main reasons why. I find that we overprotect children nowadays, we shelter them way too much, but then we continue to f*ck up the planet they're growing up on, which makes zero sense to me.

Yes, you can certainly teach your kids to treat the planet with respect and live their life as ecologically as possible. But let's face it, the Earth is already overpopulated and I feel a lot of people have kids for the wrongs reasons (save their relationship, fill a void in their life, etc.)

PunkTheFunk

Agreed. We've been given a sneak preview of climate change and it's only going to go downhill from here. 

Katharine Hepburn

I mean you can adopt if you don't want to bring children into the world :awkney:

xoxo Joanne

AmericanxDream

Her inner SJW jumped out. She's basically saying that millennials shouldn't procreate. Also that "Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water" bit is so pretentious; there are literally billions of fish in the sea. But sure, whatever you say Miley. :saladga:

Damon

i mean it's miley, we all know in a couple years she'll swallow her words and have a dozen of childs and say it was the best choice of her life

... and now i just sit in silence.

Inferno
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

As much as today sucks, its the best time since the beginning of time and shes complaining..

Her statement has nothing to do with what you're on about.

Inferno
5 minutes ago, finneas said:

i mean it's miley, we all know in a couple years she'll swallow her words and have a dozen of childs and say it was the best choice of her life

Why do we hold celebrities to their words as bible, as if the'yre not humans that evolve and shift mentally just as we all do in our own lives? shes supposed to adhere to a statement she made 6 years ago and in 15 years she should adhere to what she said today? Is that what makes an authentic person? Being stagnant? Expressing no piece of your mind? Or is what makes an authentic person living life with all its hypocrisies and moods? The latter.

JoanneMonster
45 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Her inner SJW jumped out. She's basically saying that millennials shouldn't procreate. Also that "Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water" bit is so pretentious; there are literally billions of fish in the sea. But sure, whatever you say Miley. :saladga:

And there’s billions of plastics and garbage in the sea too, that’s what she means. She doesn’t want to bring life into a planet that will be mostly desert in 20 years.

I See You

Archived