💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus doesn't want kids because 'the earth can't handle it'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

elm080119wlmiley0001.jpg?itok=dcP7oOp9&h

"The earth is angry," she explained. "We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing."

"And it’s exhausted," she went on, in the interview. "It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of-s--- planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child."

"Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that," she added. "We [millennials] don't want to reproduce because we know the earth can't handle it."

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/miley-cyrus-kids-earth-handle-64272296

Ryusei

She has a point but you could also raise your child in a way that they will wanna change something and influence others to do the same so we could "create" a more conscious generation of people.. Just a thought.

Musery

HoneyB

Me too Miley, me too:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Hades

Some people don't feel the need to have kids but if this is the reason then you can raise your child in a way to treat the planet with respect. Recognizing a problem doesn't mean you solved it too.:shrug:

GypsyBabe

Millennials are just waiting to have their first kid until there mid 30's and only have one or two instead of seven. All the baby boomers are going to be old and die off and then there will be a population drop in the US at least. 

⚯͛

FFXSoul91

In addition to not wanting to have kids in general, thinking about the world that they will inherit makes me want them even less. So I get where she’s coming from.

bloody g

same

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Didymus

Veganism makes people so bitter, I love it :emma: I feel you, Miley.

uo111
25 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

She has a point but you could also raise your child in a way that they will wanna change something and influence others to do the same so we could "create" a more conscious generation of people.. Just a thought.

By that point it will literally be too late and they will just suffer. It is up to us, and let's be honest, we are dropping the ball pretty hard.

Delulu Rogers

I mean she has a point I guess, but if everyone has the same idea we'd all go extinct. You can still raise a child and  teach it to treat the planet with respect and to minimize their carbon footprint etc.

If we want to help improve the world it will take future generations to help find solutions to our problems. Even if you have 1 child, you're still helping the planet because it's lower than the amount needed to keep a population stable.

But she can do what she wants. 

AndiGaga
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

As much as today sucks, its the best time since the beginning of time and shes complaining..

Kind of true....

We often complain about so many things... but life was never better than it is today

Archived