đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BOYCOTT Bad Guy

Judas18

Featured Posts

Judas18

Let a black gay queen break the record!

It'll be much more meaningful than a toxic homophobic brat  having the record (JB who currently controls it with Luis Fonso and Mariah Carey). Sorry Billie, my dear but NO!

#StreamOldTownRoad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I don't plan on listening to either songs, but is Billie really homophobic? Then why does everyone here keep talking about her...

Edit: lmao nvm

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Judas18 said:

Justin Bieber is.

Well, wheter she is or not, the song is still very plain and OTN is way better. Also as of now, i really don't like her attitude.

I hadn't realised he was homophobic, where's the evidence of this?

Also, no, this is immature. I find the whole hype around #1  so incredibly immature. Charts exist to show what's hot, the obsession over the numbers is crazy. Just listen to the music you want to listen to, and let the charts happen based off of that. :emma:

PaulR2345

Y’all didn’t give a **** about Lil Nas X until he came out. **** off w your agenda :triggered:

Ryusei

both songs are crap and Justin Bieber is an all-around asshole so just let OTR have it, we know it's gonna happen and it'll be like.. sad for music and stuff but whatever charts and quality havent equated in a long time 

Musery

Archived