💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shawn Mendes mocking Britney Spears breakdown

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

Thoughts?

I mean she nearly died but he can't take gay rumors/jokes :wacko:... 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelm

This was years ago, he was like 14/15/16? Most people are not mature at that age, so nothing to see here.

DeleteMyAccount

I mean this is old. But still. The maturity is lost. Probably still hasn't been found either.

The Carpenters

I can’t  imagine the pain I would feel if people mocked me for being sick. Especially openly. I’m sure I’ve been made fun of for having a mental illness but having the whole world doing it would be overwhelming. Not sure I could handle it. Love you Brit! ❤️❤️❤️

MonSwiftAnton
1 minute ago, Angelm said:

This was years ago, he was like 14/15/16? Most people are not mature at that age, so nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean this is old. But still. The maturity is lost. Probably still hasn't been found either.

Sorry, thought this was recently. 

Ryusei

Are people on twitter literally just watching EVERY video of a celeb to find something they can cancel someone over? I-

Musery

Didymus

He didn't really mock her. Let's face it, when someone asks you to portray Britney in a game of charades, you'd do the exact same thing :lmao: It's just the easiest.

Adrenaliner

Oh come on.

Yeah it was a bit rude, but calling that mocking?

Katy Perry has shaded Britney multiple times, but he was just a teenager. Give him a break.

Andrea B

why is he always saying dumb sh*t, first the Britney thing, then he said something st*pid about feminism  

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Are people on twitter literally just watching EVERY video of a celeb to find something they can cancel someone over? I-

It's a pretty well known video.. 

Not sure why we need to make excuses and call it "cancel".

Just call it what it really is. Immaturity that shouldn't be tolerated. Now people know better.Hopefully.

The Carpenters
1 minute ago, Andree said:

why is he always saying dumb sh*t, first the Britney thing, then he said something st*pid about feminism  

I actually blame the media specifically TMZ for the pain they caused her during her meltdown. They made it fun to make fun of her and became a household name in the process. **** them.

Judas18

This is awful and insensitive.

You're ****ing 20 now.

Is this recent? Maybe it's forgivable if he was 16

Archived