💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs that grew on you

Cloudbusting

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting

So I was listening to ARTPOP today and I realised that I only started to like MJH in the beginning of this year (I still think it's a little overproduced). The same thing happened with SHICD, it took me a long time to like that song. I can never really tell if I like a  song on the first listen, I always need to let it sit with me for a while before I have a complete opinion on it (it usually doesn't take years like MJH :ladyhaha:). Are you guys the same way? Can you tell if you like a song instantly? What gaga song had to grow on you over time? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

Million Reasons. I couldn't stand it when the album came out and thought it was really annoying. It really started growing on me the more and more she performed it. She brainwashes me, I swear. :poot:

⚯͛

dynamite

Bad Kids... the chorus always used to throw me because it was the opposite of what a song 'should' be, but love it now

MonsterMom

The whole Joanne Album and the last half of BTW album. I use to not listen to either very much and now both have been on repeat for the last several months!

Million reasons, at first I thought she sounds so dry in that song, I think it's because of the production btw, but it really grows on me and as you keep listening  you can feel her emotions as well, it's beautiful 

Cloudbusting
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Million Reasons. I couldn't stand it when the album came out and thought it was really annoying. It really started growing on me the more and more she performed it. She brainwashes me, I swear. :poot:

I kinda brainwashed myself too by letting the song play on loop tbh :ladyhaha: 

Tiny Purse

I hated Heavy Metal Lover at first....thank god I can now see the light. :cryga:

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Perfect Illusion

Same I loved the song but I couldn’t listen to the chorus but now it’s one of my favourites

Used to be HighRoad

Cloudbusting
1 minute ago, Tiny Purse said:

I hated Heavy Metal Lover at first....thank god I can now see the light. :cryga:

omg me too! All of the sudden the song just started to make sense to me 

Cloudbusting
4 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

The whole Joanne Album and the last half of BTW album. I use to not listen to either very much and now both have been on repeat for the last several months!

The joanne album took a while for me too. It was just so different from what I was expecting! but I love it now

Archived