Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

DJLZ0NtVAAE724l.jpg

I'm not gonna listen to this, I won't give any money to Justin/Scooter and their team.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover

wtf is this :saladga: he couldn't collab with her on brand new song so he sh*tted over bad guy??

Woohoo

What's that thumbnail??

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

JustifyMyLove
On 7/11/2019 at 10:42 PM, SKANK said:

I'm not a Billie or Bieber fan, at all, but are we really pretending this is horrible? It's no Murder My Heart, I'll give ya' that. :toofunny:

Sorry but this song is amazing and very beautiful :fthis:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

StrawberryBlond

Just heard this and am really let down by it. Justin trying to be edgy just doesn't suit him, this isn't the kind of music he makes for himself, so why does he think he can pull it off as a guest verse? Justin's part is when the music goes into a different key that doesn't fit the original sound and it's so obvious it wasn't meant to be there originally. A good remix should sound as if it was made to be the original. Justin really doesn't fit a lot of songs he's been put on recently but people still use him for chart clout and it's really sad that it comes to this. Bad Guy is good enough on its own without additions and with an actual guy on it, the song isn't ironic anymore, so what's the point? I also had no idea that Billie was a Justin fan. She certainly doesn't seem like the type. Is she still a fan or was the photo for the remix a throwback to her younger fan days?

The only reason why she did this with him was because she’s a huge fan of Justin, so if it makes you happy, go and write a 1 star review that Billie won’t even see anyway, while she got do something she always dreamed of. It’s not the best, but she loves it :heart:

Archived