💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

Yikes. This is pretty bad. And clearly an attempt to get that number one. I love Billie but come on...this feels so off brand. I don’t care if she did love him has a kid. She took this beautifully haunting pop song and made it just an average pop song. One and done for me. 

Jewels n Drugs

Its honestly not that bad yall need to calm down.mp3 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

SEANGT

oh wow i missed his part i had to rewind it and listen again lmao. he's just....singing like billie. this is weird. 

Born To Slay
16 hours ago, SKANK said:

I'm not a Billie or Bieber fan, at all, but are we really pretending this is horrible? It's no Murder My Heart, I'll give ya' that. :toofunny:

My mom loves him. She’s gonna love this.

TheSlash

The way he's trying to be in Billie's vibe :air: . Also, his lyrics are cheesy af

"Yeah, I'm a bad guy
Ain't no holdin' back guy
Come off like I'm mad guy
Always got your back guy
Yeah, I'm the real type
Keep you for the thrills type
Show you what it feels like
Got an open invite
I'm the bad guy, woah-ooh"

More like the cute guy next door :sharon: 

season 7 cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior

I mean, every stan dreams of such a chance and I'm truly happy for Billie, but I don't live for it, tbh :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

S0436

What a dumb move from her, she was doing so well with the ‘cool music’ fans and has now stepped 5 steps back.fozzie bear facepalm GIF

Chromatislaps
6 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I hope the new OTR remix flushes this turd and Billie can pretend it never happened 

why do I always think OTR stands for Beyoncé's On The Run tour :saladga: and I'm not even a fan of hers :oprah:

Bolkins
3 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

why do I always think OTR stands for Beyoncé's On The Run tour :saladga: and I'm not even a fan of hers :oprah:

literally same, when it first came out I was like wow thought that tour finished ages ago 

NIGHTCRAWLER

tragic

tragic

tragic

I'm a big fan of billie and this is the worst musical choice she ever made. She should have put him on a song like I love you 

Archived