Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
26 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

He was just exposed on a full twitter thread for how the way he manipulated and emotionally abused Selena Gomez (pictures, receipts, allegations etc.). The whole thing blew up here in LatinAmerica and his popularity completely tanked

Yeah, I actually read it some days ago. Poor Selena. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert

Justin’s part is just bad, doesn’t work well and he is just tryna sound hip hop with skrrt :bye:

Used to be HighRoad

Bizcochito
42 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So, after listening in full and as a Billie stan I must say this is AWFUL. 

But I hope it shoots it to #1 anyway. 

Time to give me a #1, little hillbillies! 

Well on the bright side, she's teasing a video for all the good girls so it looks like they're going to try promote that single pretty soon. Dare I say it was kind of smart to give bad guy another lil boost to give all the good girls a bit of leverage when it is released as a single.

SKANK

I'm not a Billie or Bieber fan, at all, but are we really pretending this is horrible? It's no Murder My Heart, I'll give ya' that. :toofunny:

FfFfFfFF

He is her opposite in so many ways, I don't understand why did she chose him for a remix or why is stanning him. Her I'm not like other girls aesthetic is obviously exaggerated  but this puts it even in a worse light because it makes it seem fake. And I hope he isn't going to get another #1 for just hoping on a already written, produced and released song like he did so many time (he didn't even remember his part from Despacito and got a #1 from that  :toofunny: ) Lemme go leave OTR on repeat.

jacs vs looser

It's cute that she got to collaborate with her fave, but it´s sad how much he ruined the song.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I never respected her to begin with...her humming faux sexy junkie tone is so cliche and boring. she's all hype and no talent as far as I'm concerned. Fiona Apple does it lightyears better than her. with more class too.

now she is cancelled for life and I can't wait to see her end soon.

7 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

It's cute that she got to collaborate with her fave, but it´s sad how much he ruined the song.

that pr*ck is her fave? as if I needed more evidence of how mediocre she is. I feel like puking right now. this is what the (american) music industry has gotten to. disgusting and tragic.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

He8MyHeart

Wt actual f. He completely ruined the song. She needs to remove this NOW. She clearly let her infatuation with Justin cloud her judgement.

Jadeykins
43 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I'm not a Billie or Bieber fan, at all, but are we really pretending this is horrible? It's no Murder My Heart, I'll give ya' that. :toofunny:

hahahahaha!!! oh god i forgot about this magnificent "specimen"

SpookyKid

way to ruin a song Billie :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived