Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Lol what a great way to ruin a song but oh well, I hope she gets that #1, she deserves it. 

Not a fan of Bieber and I’ve always disliked him but whatevs, I still have the solo version for myself, I hope they don’t overplay this everywhere like every JB single. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

His voice really does not go with her voice at all. She has a totally different, captivating presence and fry he cant do.  

Gov Hooka

she's actually basic as **** and is ironically marketing herself as weird... :awkney: she was a bieber fan... enough said

andy232000
15 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean he's trash at any time but this is REALLY the wrong time to collab with Justin, because of the Scooter/Taylor situation :selena:

He was just exposed on a full twitter thread for how the way he manipulated and emotionally abused Selena Gomez (pictures, receipts, allegations etc.). The whole thing blew up here in LatinAmerica and his popularity completely tanked

Thomas P

Way to take one of the best songs of the year and ruin it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

She’s literally using a stock Garageband instrument in Bieber’s verse too (the high-pitched synth)😂 They must have put this together pretty quick

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

she's actually basic as **** and is ironically marketing herself as weird... :awkney: she was a bieber fan... enough said

giphy.gif

Damon

okay i tried to hear justin verse butafter 5 seconds i turned it off

... and now i just sit in silence.

Hades

Ruining good songs just to make them chart higher always looked cheap to me. I thought she was above these antics but oh well labels are the ones in command.:shrug: Time to move on to the next single please.

MonSwiftAnton

Guys calm down! I just listened to his verse a couple of more times. And

Spoiler

OTR should break the record. This was a great song turned  s***. 

Loyalty

The autotune on Justin’s voice :icega:

The way this song went from being a 10 and now its a 2 :icega:

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Hades said:

Ruining good songs just to make them chart higher always looked cheap to me. I thought she was above these antics but oh well labels are the ones in command.:shrug: Time to move on to the next single please.

katy perry side eye GIF

Morphine Prince

The obsessed Billie haters are having a field day but with reason this time :bradley:

CyanDante

Why does this sound fan-made? :rip:

Also who am I kidding , even fan-made ones sound way better. :messga:

*insert just as I thought TRASH gif* 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Angelm

No :bye:

It was already a huge hit as a SOLO FEMALE POP SONG, weird these days, if she wanted to live her dream, then great, but why not on other song? :selena:

Not even Bieber with Sheeran made it, Justin’s career is dead at this point, so problematic.

Archived