💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think part of the reason why this song is not good is for the same reason that Lorde doesn't really do collabs. On their songs, Lorde and Billie have this overwhelming presence in their music which I find doesn't mix well with collaborators. It's like they own their songs, and their aura takes over that song, and when someone else tries to jump in, it doesn't really work. That's why the only Lorde collab that happened is the Homemade Dynamite remix; while HD is a good song, her presence on that song isn't nearly as overpowering. Which allowed for Post, Khalid, and SZA to jump on the track. I think the same happened here; JB is basically messing with a song that is so prominently BILLIE, and it doesn't work.

But in saying that, I am really happy for her that she got to collab with JB. It must be really exciting for her :flutter:

Stephen

Okayyy as someone who does not like this song I lowkey enjoy Justin's verse :air: 

It's cute and at least he's actually singing and not just whispering :laughga:

scoot :air:

Mirages

ruined the song...his voice just doesn't fit :nails:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Just listened to the original to CLEANSE my ears. 

Oh my god, same. Only I didn't listen to the JB one. I can just imagine it though. :selena:

⚯͛

Kulture Kiari

I was hoping Justin would add some kind of magic to it in his own right. But Justin doesnt do anything for this song. He just feels misplaced. Like trying to force a goth with a tool tbh. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Oh my god, same. Only I didn't listen to the JB one. I can just imagine it though. :selena:

It honestly feels like a crime was committed. Like he just inserted himself and trolled her by being on it. 

Yet she LET this happen. A tragedy. 

bloody g

gross

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

GypsyBabe
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

It honestly feels like a crime was committed. Like he just inserted himself and trolled her by being on it. 

Yet she LET this happen. A tragedy. 

Such misfortune. But we have each other to make it through this difficult time and her severe lapse of judgement. 

feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

Stans lack proper judgement, and Billie is no different. :reductive:

⚯͛

Archived