💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - bad guy (with Justin Bieber)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

So, after listening in full and as a Billie stan I must say this is AWFUL. 

But I hope it shoots it to #1 anyway. 

Magneto

Omg, she is living her stan fantasy! I would dream of doing a collab with Gaga. If only I had talent:selena:

Free my mind

FlopSlurper

part of me wants this to smash because I like the song and want OTR to be dethroned, the other half dislikes justin and doesn't want him to have another #1 to his credit :selena:

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

But I hope it shoots it to #1 anyway. 

I lowkey hope it doesn't. I also say this as a Billie stan :vegas: Billie is at the point in her career where she can definitely get a #1 hit, and I would much prefer for her to hit the top with a good song that accurately represents her talent. Because this is ASS.

GypsyBabe

Love her, hate Bieber for many reasons, so I will unfortunately pass on this one. 

⚯͛

dynamite
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

Because this is ASS.

Right? Truly a reverse buttholian experience :neyde:

DelusionalGaga

I mean he's trash at any time but this is REALLY the wrong time to collab with Justin, because of the Scooter/Taylor situation :selena:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

I lowkey hope it doesn't. I also say this as a Billie stan :vegas: Billie is at the point in her career where she can definitely get a #1 hit, and I would much prefer for her to hit the top with a good song that accurately represents her talent. Because this is ASS.

We are in desperate times, we need desperate measures.

Old Town Road’s POWER omg. 

Suspiria

It's cute she's living her teenage dream, but can this trend of just shoehorning popular artists into popular songs that they don't suit at all PLEASE END:saladga:

Like if you want to work with Justin or whatever, just write a new song. He doesn't fit this song at all.

misunderstood

THE ****ING BURP

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived