💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus: “I’m not ashamed of Hannah Montana anymore”

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

elm080119wlmiley0004-1562780307.jpg?resi

Did you ever feel like you just wanted to break out of the Hannah Montana mold while you were doing the show?

I did once I was 18 because it felt ridiculous. The minute I had sex, I was kind of like, I can’t put the ****ing wig on again. It got weird. It just felt like...

You were grown up.

I was grown up.

And you were wearing the same outfit you’d been wearing since you were a kid.

One time I went backstage at Disneyland, and Peter Pan was smoking a cigarette. And I was like, “That’s me. That’s the kind of dreams I’m crushing.” That’s how everyone felt with the bong video, but I’m not a Disney mascot. I’m a person.

The Black Mirror episode feels like an exorcism of Hannah Montana and everything to do with being a child star.

Yeah, I feel like I’m just not ashamed of that anymore. It’s pretty cool when you hear Cardi B was listening to Hannah Montana when she was in high school. That **** makes me happy.

https://www.elle.com/culture/music/a28280119/miley-cyrus-elle-interview/

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

bionic

glad she's made peace with her history :applause: now perform some hannah monana era hits!

buy bionic

Rifek

Waiting for the dirty raw sexy  'Best of both worlds' performance :v:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

whore

Can she perform "See You Again" now, it's the most mature Hannah single if I remember correctly :sis:

Spoiler

THE LAST TIME I FREAKED OUT  :queenga:

I JUST KEPT LOOKING DOWN :whitney:

I ST-ST-STUTTER WHEN YOU ASK ME WHAT I'M THINKING 'BOUT :icega:

FELT LIKE I COULD'NT BREATHE :bradley:

YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME :lana:

MY BEST FRIEND LESLIE SAID, "OH, SHE'S JUST BEING MILEY" :poot:

bloody g

she could bring back some hits from back then now, if she is allowed of course

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gohan

I don't get why she was ashamed of her innocent persona back then anyway :interestinga: like, it's part of our life. People love everything about their teenage years, some even get depressed years after because it never comes back, they're grown-up looking men and woman... and others just never leave that phase (ME) :trollga:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Phaye Monster

I’m glad. Love Miley and I grew up with Hannah, it’s nice that she’s at peace with her past now. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Teal Ambition

Would be amazing if she sang some songs from back then like See You Again and 7 Things :firega:

I can understand why some of these Disney stars want to distance themselves from their previous work but it low-key hurts a little inside when you hear them saying they hated it because I grew up watching that :cryga: is that weird?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I don't get why she was ashamed of her innocent persona back then anyway :interestinga: like, it's part of our life. People love everything about their teenage years, some even get depressed years after because it never comes back, they're grown-up looking men and woman... and others just never leave that phase (ME) :trollga:

I feel like the shame was more about the fact that she disappointed ppl with the bong video and was ashamed that she wasn't the innocent girl that Disney made Hannah Montana out to be. I imagine that was a lotta pressure for her to fit that image, all the while feeling like she had outgrown it/it wasn't authentic 

HausOfMiklaus
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She looks breathtaking  :diane:

Her Chanel aesthetic and the drenched hair moment this era is absolutely working for me. I live for it

GagaXCollection
16 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Can she perform "See You Again" now, it's the most mature Hannah single if I remember correctly :sis:

Hide contents

THE LAST TIME I FREAKED OUT  :queenga:

I JUST KEPT LOOKING DOWN :whitney:

I ST-ST-STUTTER WHEN YOU ASK ME WHAT I'M THINKING 'BOUT :icega:

FELT LIKE I COULD'NT BREATHE :bradley:

YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME :lana:

MY BEST FRIEND LESLIE SAID, "OH, SHE'S JUST BEING MILEY" :poot:

Her best song :bradley:

ladygagaxcollection.com

GagaStefi

I mean, I don’t really see why she would be ashamed of it, it wasn’t a bad show and the music was good. Selena and Demi don’t seem to be ashamed of their Disney past.

Archived