Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Madonna Studio Album 'Cover'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confessions, Rebel Heart, Erotica and the debut album for me. Ordered from favourite to least favourite, I guess

LUO YI

Erotica and Madame X (deluxe, not that trash) 

The night sky tells all

gagaxsebert

Like a Virign & Ray Of Light 

definitely not Madame  :wtfga: 

Used to be HighRoad

jacs vs looser

Hard Candy is by far her worst cover, Rebel Heart also seems pretty uninspired to me, but other than that it's pretty hard to decide, since they all  capture the essence of each era so well.

I guess I'd have to go with either MDNA or Like a Virgin.

whore

Ray Of Light, though Bedtime Stories and Confessions  are runner ups. Madame X is the best because of the story behind it, but I'm not impressed with the execution. I love the deluxe cover though

Spoiler

If anyone says Hard Candy you're getting perma-banned :neyde:

Hades

The most iconic is True Blue. It's the blueprint of Madonna. :shrug:

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

If anyone says Hard Candy you're getting perma-banned

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Ray Of Light, though Bedtime Stories and Confessions  are runner ups. Madame X is the best because of the story behind it, but I'm not impressed with the execution. I love the deluxe cover though

Hide contents

If anyone says Hard Candy you're getting perma-banned :neyde:

2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

hard candy

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Musicisfreedom

Honestly, Madame X might possibly be my favorite. Or True Blue, MDNA, Bedtime Stories and Music. I love all of them though, even the despised Hard Candy.

Bitch I'm Madonna

whore
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

hard candy

It's literally the biggest mess of an album cover. The album was originally called Black Madonna, a reference that would have flown over 90% of the GP, complete with a photoshoot of her in blackface. Thankfully, the idea was scrapped and the title was changed to Give It To Me, and a wrestling-themed photoshoot took place. The title once again changed to Hard Candy but she must have ran over budget or something and they didn't want to scrap the photoshoot, so they just photoshopped hard candies behind her :lana:

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

It's literally the biggest mess of an album cover. The album was originally called Black Madonna, a reference that would have flown over 90% of the GP, complete with a photoshoot of her in blackface. Thankfully, the idea was scrapped and the title was changed to Give It To Me, and a wrestling-themed photoshoot took place. The title once again changed to Hard Candy but she must have ran over budget or something and they didn't want to scrap the photoshoot, so they just photoshopped hard candies behind her :lana:

I don't think this is the best site to bring this up unless you want her to get dragged :awkney:

Bitch I'm Madonna

whore
Just now, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't think this is the best site to bring this up unless you want her to get dragged :awkney:

Exactly, it was a reference that would have flown over most people's heads. It was clever, but definitely not a wise choice, especially for an urban-inspired album :madge:

Archived