Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Madonna Studio Album 'Cover'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Queen of Pop 'Madonna'  released 14 unique studio albums! Which album has the best cover-art? Choose one!

Madonna,_debut_album_cover.pngLikeAVirgin1984.pngTrue_Blue_Madonna.png

Madonna_-_Like_a_Prayer_album.pngErotica_Madonna.pngBedtime_Stories_Madonna.png

Ray_of_Light_Madonna.pngMusic_Madonna.pngAmericanLife2003.png

Madonna_-_Confessions_on_a_Dance_Floor.pHardCandyAlbumCover.PNGMDNA_Album_Cover.png

Madonna_-_Rebel_Heart_(Official_Album_CoMadonna_-_Madame_X_standard.png

Madonna, Like A Virgin,

True Blue, Like A Prayer,

Erotica, Bedtime Stories,

Ray of Light, Music, American Life, 

Confessions on a Dance Floor, Hard Candy,

MDNA, Rebel Heart, Madame X 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

True Blue. Maybe I'm biased because it's iconic. I like LAP and Erotica too. 

MrDarkGa

Id say from a baseline quick glance, Madame X stands out but it goes no further than the cover :ohwell: 

If we are talking album covers reflecting the album best, Confessions does everything you need it to without it looking tacky or gimmicky. 

If we are talking most creative and chat starting, Like a Prayer is pretty solid. Madonna was on the top around this time (pepsi, a black jesus etc) and the fact this album cover doesnt even show her face shows guts that she thought that everyone would know who it was from a distance. 

JustifyMyLove

The most beautiful is True Blue I guess. But for me the best are True Blue, Like a virgin, Madame X (the standard album portrait), Rebel Heart and MDNA

Julia Volkova #1 stan

elijahfan
1 minute ago, MrDarkGa said:

Madonna was on the top around this time (pepsi, a black jesus etc) and the fact this album cover doesnt even show her face shows guts that she thought that everyone would know who it was from a distance. 

I strongly agree with you, and I've actually mentally challenged Gaga to release an album cover without her face on it for a long while. Little Monsters would rip her to shreds if she did that, tho.

True Blue. Iconic. Ray of Light also has an iconic cover + I like the MDNA & Rebel Heart one much

AJRocketMan

All of her album covers are so tasteful and very well-made, unlike Britney’s which always look so bad. My favorite is Erotica and Bedtime Stories!

AmericanxDream

The Bedtime Stories cover is so pretty. Also it's kinda sad how her album covers started declining in quality beginning with Hard Candy.

awkward queen of pop GIF

Bubblegum Bitch

Ray of Light! This cover perfectly fits album, so beautiful. And I also like Music, American Life and MDNA.

But definitely not Madame X's cover, this one is kind of... i don't know. :madge:

HausOfMiklaus

They’re all so iconic and representative of the music in different, fascinating ways. My favorite might actually be American Life? It provokes a second look at the deconstruction of the American flag, her face in silhouette. 

Archived