💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Boulet Brothers Dragula S3 - "Meet Our Monsters"

aaron l

Featured Posts

aaron l

After a long wait, Dragula will be returning in August 2019. Who will you be rooting for?

Angelm

I loved the second season, now it just feels meh, seems like they had a budget issue, since the 2 year delay :interestinga:

bloody g

FINALLY THE CAST LOOKS SOO GOOOD

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

aaron l

I am so excited to finally see Evah and Landon get a platform! It is great to see part of the Black Haus join season 3 as well. So many performers I have watched on social media for years!

Dukttape
6 minutes ago, Angelm said:

I loved the second season, now it just feels meh, seems like they had a budget issue, since the 2 year delay :interestinga:

Yeah, they got a deal for a budget with a few more zeros before filming was supposed to start so they replanned the season

Tom Nook

Drag Race Season 10’s promo set but make it scary :poot:

Jk Kimora but I hope this season is interesting Louisiana and Evah looks promising :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

aaron l
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

Drag Race Season 10’s promo set but make it scary :poot:

Jk Kimora but I hope this season is interesting Louisiana and Evan looks promising :lolly:

I'm super excited to see what Louisiana will bring! She seems very classic, so it could definitely be interesting. 

aaron l
1 hour ago, NibbCub said:

I bet Evah wins.

Hoping she goes far tbh :pray:

phantasmas

if yall havent already, i highly recommend going to a Boulet Brothers event! they frequently host events in Los Angeles and San Franisco and usually have a few Dragula girls perform too. 

aaron l
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

if yall havent already, i highly recommend going to a Boulet Brothers event! they frequently host events in Los Angeles and San Franisco and usually have a few Dragula girls perform too. 

I totally wish! I live across the country unfortunately, lol. I've missed them the couple of times they've hosted Boston events. Definitely won't next time around however!

myluis617

Violencia, because she is a Boston queen I have been following for a long time. I began following her around 2 years ago.

Archived