💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Help: How can I turn someone into a little monster?

Username239

Featured Posts

Username239

I want a dear friend of mine to get in touch with the greatness of Gaga ... which live performance should I choose, which is the best therefore? Sound of Music? :oprah:

Didymus

What kind of friend is s/he though? Basic, generic pop lover or intelligent, broad-minded music connoisseur? :oprah:

not a french fry

I know it’s kinda overrated but just show them The halftime show for some high energy Gaga and also show them the National Anthem from the year before for some epic vocal goddessness (not a word but ok) and also (if they’re not a religious wackjob), show them the Judas music video 

social experiment gone wrong

JazzGa

My goth/punk best friend FINALLY got into Gaga in 2013 after seeing her badass SXSW performance and hearing Swine. I recently tried to convince my jazz snob friend to like Gaga based on C2C and ASIB and it didn't work lol. So it kinda depends on what your friend likes. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PlastiscGuy
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Give them a bj

But they must buy Applause and Shallow on iTunes after that :emma:

PG.

PaulR2345
16 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

My goth/punk best friend FINALLY got into Gaga in 2013 after seeing her badass SXSW performance and hearing Swine. I recently tried to convince my jazz snob friend to like Gaga based on C2C and ASIB and it didn't work lol. So it kinda depends on what your friend likes. 

gaga describe GIF

Didymus
16 minutes ago, Bovary said:

He loves Bowie and Bob Dylan :oprah:

Then I'd say watch this:

From my experience, it's easier to draw people in when you suggest them non-Gaga songs. They feel more comfortable and open to being slayed by her talent :whitney:

Then you can slowly introduce some of her original work.

JazzGa
9 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

gaga describe GIF

That is so annoying, you know what I meant. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DesertWolf

Actually I would give him or her a copy of Gaga's audio Bible, aka ARTPOP. One full listen to the album and he or she will be pledge loyal devotion to FadGa for eternity :pray:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Archived