đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga just in it for the money now?

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

M i K E Y
20 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

I mean, I REALLY, really miss the 2008-2014GA, when she was interacting with her fans, and was acting all rebellious and crazy, I mean she does that now too ( dry humping the guitarists, etc..):huntyga: but it doesn't feel the same.. We will never get the 2009-2014GA back and that's okay, as she's a different person now, but for me the old gaga died in 2016, which doesn't mean I don't support Stefani. I will always do so, it's just that some things changed, and it's up to us if we're here for it. As for the sake of business, almost all pop stars decide to take down upon that route, so why not her as well? I don't have a problem with that. It's just that I miss that daily/weekly/monthly interaction with her fans.

These are the words that needed to be spoken. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
21 hours ago, S0436 said:

Don’t forget that ASIB was very much a passion job, she did not demand a high salary and was paid to scale

I hope her royalty was high cause it would mean jackpot then lol! :) 

thatfoxyfeeling

I can completely see why she has distanced herself on social media, especially Twitter because it's become a toxic environment and isn't good for her mentally seeing the **** people say about her. The only thing I'm confused about is why did she promote the Little Monsters app not that long ago? It was pointless even having the app in the first place. 

Epione

If she really needs money for her next era, she should start looking for another record label. If Interscope gives her Million Reasons level budget for music videos, then no surprise she has to hustle and sell makeup. Some record labels actually invest in their artists. 

Epione
58 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The only thing I'm confused about is why did she promote the Little Monsters app not that long ago? It was pointless even having the app in the first place. 

Maybe she put an ad there, so we would go and see it. :coffee:

Gracious Gaga

Yes- just like everyone in Hollywood is 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived