Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga just in it for the money now?

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Go to the jazz show and you'll find out. 

Honestly.

I was skeptical of Vegas but that show left no doubt in me that it was really authentically close to her. She really did this for the jazz it seems. It felt like enigma was the show that was tacked on. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan

She’s an Enigma Popstar

She’s the top female artist no one comes close

🤖

Lighter

Can yall stop for like ONCE in her career decisions? I’m so sick of the unnecessary judgement that removes positive vibes

MattyXoxo

the whole “distancing herself from fans” is because she dislikes social media. twitter for her used to be fun until the whole hostile stan  twitter became a thing. she wants no part in that type of negativity. with that being said, I’m happy I got my 5 gaga mentions , 3 favorites and a follow before hand 😛

NibbCub

I don't think she is only in it for the money at all. I do think sometimes she second guesses herself and is far too much of a perfectionist with her music. She's way more prolific then what is released.

Fresco
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

This is a worse story arc than Daenery's

:wtfga: Daenerys started out as a slave, then  freeing slaves and ended burning surrendering civilians in a large city. Then was killed by her lover.   Daenerys clearly deserves the Razzie for worst story arc of the year. :fail:

Zander

Gaga reading this thread whilst applying Le Riot Gloss in shade Hypocrite.

tenor.gif?itemid=10988157 

Judas Society

well, the notion that getting a Vegas residency means you're retiring from making music is only based solely on the experience from Celine and Brit. Both of them did Vegas shows and subsequently stopped producing new music or rarely produced new music. In order for people to shut up about Vegas residency being a retirement for music careers, Gaga needs to come out with new music soon and make it a smash. That way, Vegas shows will start becoming a new standard vehicle for popstars to make money while in between albums. Since Gaga, numerous other popstars have been getting offers for Vegas residencies. When Gaga releases new music and start touring as well, she will truly reset the trend. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Can yall stop for like ONCE in her career decisions? I’m so sick of the unnecessary judgement that removes positive vibes

nvm

ImMatt

I kind of agree with you and I've thought about this a lot myself. However, I do think a make-up line is a good thing for her but I'm not sure a 2+year 74-show Vegas residency is a good idea especially for someone with fibromyalgia. Like, a shorter one-year show would be better especially as she's still a relatively young artist  :oops:

Prada

She' s doing jazz shows, enigma shows, and imo preparing an amazing album.

There' s nothing wrong with having a make up line to make money. And maybe she s having  a fun with it.

GreekGod
19 hours ago, S0436 said:

The only reason she appears to not be communicating with fans as much is because she dislikes social media and the toxic culture of it.  That’s the only difference from before really. And who can blame her.

She had perfume, merchandising and corporate gigs in the past.

Don’t forget that ASIB was very much a passion job, she did not demand a high salary and was paid to scale.

Don’t forget she said just a few years back that “selling perfumes feels shallow to my existence, I don’t like it”. She claimed she was being forced to do all these commercial things because of her old management which she got away from. Now she’s doing the same things, with only a difference that she’s not a hitmaker in music anymore. 

Well, we all have been following her for years. We all know she’s a hypocrite sometimes, it’s fine we love her and her music. But bitch, please spend some energy on making art again. And by art I don’t mean romantic movies or Vegas residencies or makeup lines or covers. I mean Born This Way quality level artistic attempts

DonnieDarko

When will ya'll finally learn and/or accept that she needs to distance herself from this toxic fanbase of ours? Why do some of ya'll still treat her like she owes us staying in touch with us 24/7? I honestly don't get it.

Also, yes, she's in it for money. Why wouldn't she? She's using her position to make more money and that is ok, it's her privilege.

DonnieDarko
25 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Don’t forget she said just a few years back that “selling perfumes feels shallow to my existence, I don’t like it”. She claimed she was being forced to do all these commercial things because of her old management which she got away from. Now she’s doing the same things, with only a difference that she’s not a hitmaker in music anymore. 

Well, we all have been following her for years. We all know she’s a hypocrite sometimes, it’s fine we love her and her music. But bitch, please spend some energy on making art again. And by art I don’t mean romantic movies or Vegas residencies or makeup lines or covers. I mean Born This Way quality level artistic attempts

How she's not a hitmaker in music when she just had a multiple top 40 hits in late 2018 and a #1 single in 2019? How is she not a hitmaker in music when her most recent album is one of the best selling albums of 2018/2019 and one of her  albums to stay the longest  on the charts? 

Archived