Featured Posts

SpookyKid

She has been a bussiness since she created Gaga tho

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

I'd question her sanity if she wasn't, you know considering she's a businesswoman and all.

JusKeepBreathin

Now? Wasn't her first album. Called Fame.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Didymus
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Now? Wasn't her first album. Called Fame.

Which was about not requiring fame or money to feel like a star :chica: Don't twist it now.

JusKeepBreathin
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Which was about not requiring fame or money to feel like a star :chica: Don't twist it now.

Really because The Fame's song lyrics doesn't say that at all. 

I kinda think she got it twisted when she said it wasn't for the Fame or Money.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Didymus
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Really because The Fame's song lyrics doesn't say that at all.

The Fame is the only song on the album flirting with fame but even that song has a lyrical understream where she actually criticizes fame culture :emma: Imo at least.

Chromichiga

yooo I skipped to last page...but did anyone bring up the 2008 YouTube video where she raves about hannah Montana lipgloss? “I don’t care what anyone in the world says. That is amazing. Hannah Montana has her face on a lipgloss. ” - lady Gaga, 2008. 

She clearly loved the idea of that pop star persona takes on makeup situation. Hannah Montana // lady Gaga. Both with their own makeup lines lmao 

Fee Dee

Sis likes to have everyone eat well. Good for her to include her team on this business venture. If she wants to do makeup or sell fried chicken, let her live.

LadariousGarage

well, she has always done commercial things, from 2009-2011, she performed LITERALLY F*CKING EVERYWHERE, and was doing these massive ass long tours, and all these brand deals, yeah she doesn't interact with fans on social media, but she doesn't go on social media, cause honestly monsters, as of recently have been really toxic, she still takes photos and signs stuff, and talks to us at meet-and-greets, she still interacts with the audience during shows, just because she doesn't tweet at every waking second doesn't mean she is distancing herself from us

and because she made one makeup line doesn't mean she is just doing all this sh*t for money, she made a perfume, and made a few other things too

yes she is doing a concert residency, and yes she is making money for it, but she makes millions of dollars on concert tours as well, on the Monster Ball she made (or at least I heard she made) like $200 million, a lot more then she is making for enigma

and hey, like last month she was doing pop up jazz gigs at clubs all around Vegas, sticking her legs up in the air, giving mock blowj*bs to married men, being unpredictable like she has been her entire career, and also for some reasons fans where criticizing her for that.

Lets do it baby I know the Law

NCgaga

OMG another fan being overly dramatic about her career. 

GAGA is coming off one of her biggest years, ever. She gained an oscar, had a number one hit movie, and a huge single, as well as soundtrack. 

Successful artists have to venture out now, because album sells aren't what they used to be due to the internet and downloaded and stealing music, as well as streaming services. The more hands she has in different ventures, the more money her and her team have to make quality musical content/shows/videos, etc. 

You have to think about the big picture, and where that money goes. 

TheRealJT

Yes, anyone working with Amazon right now is just in it for the money. 

This is one of the first times where I really questioned one of Gaga’s decisions. 

I liked the commercial for the beauty line, but it all seems so sell outy

Didymus
14 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

You have to think about the big picture, and where that money goes. 

So far we're not seeing it go anywhere artistically though :emma:

Archived