💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

French Twitter often drags Gaga with fake news

Scathach

Featured Posts

Scathach

Something that bothers me lately is that at least once a month, tweets saying that Gaga does “blackface” or organizes slaves party go "viral" on french twitter. Even when the context of the photos gets explained, and proofs against the allegations are shown, people ignore it and keep spreading those infos  :huh:  

A tweet from yesterday for example saying Gaga should get dragged and exposed for participating to blackface themed parties. I just hope those fake news won't get spread further. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Wow I'm french and the guy is saying "Gaga is going to blackface-themed parties". This is such a reach lmao

ZiggyZiggs

It only gets spread around when u post t here, change the topic name and content to something else and I’ll change mine, let’s not help in spreading this ****

Scathach
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

It only gets spread around when u post t here, change the topic name and content to something else and I’ll change mine, let’s not help in spreading this ****

I edited the title and removed the second tweet. 

But the picture is out there and people keep spreading lies about it. Ignoring it won’t change that. I don’t mind them criticizing her for taking the picture with those individuals, but inventing slaves parties etc. is what really bothers me. 

LGMonster95

Again that picture with the 2 individuals in blackface. If only these people will actually search the real story behind that instead of believing all the crap by certain stans that obviously hate her.....They were literally forcing themselves into her to take a pic, you can even see Gaga being disgusted about it

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Damn that photo, it will follow her forever 

I remember when the tabloids covered it like ten years ago, and I thought they couldn't even verify the photo back then because I remember the word "allegedly" used a lot. That said, if it is Gaga it was stupid and sh*tty to take a photo with that group including those two guys, even if those two guys weren't doing brown/blackface and/or took advantage of a dirty party to "get" away with it by claiming it was just the theme of mud/sh*t. She should have realized how those two guys came across, much like Sia should have realized. It's not an excuse, but she looks coked out of her head and those guys clearly came up to her so who knows how aware she was.

That said, it does bother me that people make the leap from her posing in a group photo with two people doing it to accusing her of doing it herself—and/or post a photo where she's clearly not in blackface, even if two guys in the group arguably are, and title it in a way that makes it sound like she is doing it. There's a big difference being near two guys doing something terrible, and doing it yourself.

Economy

Well, her being dragged a lot proves she's very popular there right now so there's a silver lining :vegas:

Seriously it's rare for someone to be at the top of their career and not get a lot of negative press as well. It's just a thing

While there's a few celebrities with great public image that manage to mostly avoid it...

Most ppl who get really big get tones of negative press

The King of Pop MJ and Queen of Pop Madonna are perfect examples of never ending negative press... They are still the top Pop icons regardless

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I edited the title and removed the second tweet. 

But the picture is out there and people keep spreading lies about it. Ignoring it won’t change that. I don’t mind them criticizing her for taking the picture with those individuals, but inventing slaves parties etc. is what really bothers me. 

Not to be over the top and annoying, but you might want to edit it again by putting in parentheses something like "photo (where she clearly is not in Blackface even if two other individuals in the group are arguably in blackface)." The actual pictures are bad (not Sia level bad tho), even if Gaga's not doing anything herself, for many reasons—including because the headlines can be twisted around to make it sound like she was guilty too when she's  not.

That said, a lot of this came out when the R. Kelly news was out there and several Black journalists touched on it. Not one accused her of doing blackface—they just said she was complicit by being in a group photo with two guys who may have been doing it. If it didn't come back in the tabloids again back then, it's not going to come back up now.

Didymus

I guess we'll just have to keep debunking that picture for the rest of our fan lives :lmao: I love how the real story is so embarrassing and awkward to tell though :air: It sounds super unrealistic but people can easily back it up with a little Google action. Love that.

Didymus
19 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Again that picture with the 2 individuals in blackface. If only these people will actually search the real story behind that instead of believing all the crap by certain stans that obviously hate her.....They were literally forcing themselves into her to take a pic, you can even see Gaga being disgusted about it

That's not the story :rip: She was at a club that has a notorious private gay male only section legendary for its "scat" activities (if you don't know, that means p--p sex). Those guys in the picture were most probably "tributing" those activities in the public club :laughga:

I'm sure Gaga thought nothing of it. She must've known the reputation of that club before stepping into it. But yeah, that's the weird real story behind those dudes :toofunny:

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

That's not the story :rip: She was at a club that has a notorious private gay male only section legendary for its "scat" activities (if you don't know, that means p--p sex). Those guys in the picture were most probably "tributing" those activities in the public club :laughga:

I'm sure Gaga thought nothing of it. She must've known the reputation of that club before stepping into it. But yeah, that's the weird real story behind those dudes :toofunny:

It's not ending there, those dudes when they saw her literally went running to her to make that pic without her knowing

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I guess we'll just have to keep debunking that picture for the rest of our fan lives :lmao: I love how the real story is so embarrassing and awkward to tell though :air: It sounds super unrealistic but people can easily back it up with a little Google action. Love that.

It's that nutty person who took that photo of the two guys who were at a dirty party (or took advantage of a dirty party to do bl*ckface) to somehow insinuate Gaga was doing it even tho in the pic she's clearly not and made up all those wild stories. It's really weird the same person has been doing this for years—they even wrote a Medium post on it, etc.

Yeah the real story sounds so fake but I have told people it and even backed it up with a link to the place. I've even said it was stupid for her to not realize how those two guys could come across, but point out she was young, 22, and probably coked out and wasn't doing it herself.

Archived