Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Charles Manson

Featured Posts

I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY KIND OF BRITNEY SLANDER YOU LIL F*GS :excuseu:

OP: I don’t know why they didn’t collab, and it forever frustrates me. A Gaga/Britney song or project would make my gay heart explode into a million pieces. They clearly love each other, and they would’ve dominated the pop charts with a collaboration.

Katharine Hepburn

I don't think britney is on her level anymore :koons:

xoxo Joanne

RAMROD

Probably Britney's dad interferes, who knows? :triggered: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

itsmebuddy
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Probably Britney's dad interferes, who knows? :triggered: 

But he gave her BBQ💀

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

RAMROD
1 minute ago, gagapoppy said:

But he gave her BBQ💀

Those are actually offerings for Gaga to stay away but gaga just wannabe nice cos she likes Britney :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

not a french fry
2 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Britney sings -in the recording studio- so what’s your point?

Gurl on half of Britney Jean it wasn’t her singing, her backup singer who sounded similar to Brit recorded a lot of the vocals, and also, on her song Scream And Shout (the one with Will.i.am), the reason she’s rapping in a British accent is because it’s not her Tulisa (the old X factor judge, and girl from N-Dubz) is actually the one who’s rapping, Britney got sued for it a couple years ago. Check your facts sweetie:huntyga:

social experiment gone wrong

Anderson123

When The Greatest Thing was scrapped from Cher's album she said that she wasn't really feeling the song and said that when she works on something, she wants to sit with the artist, talk about where they are in their life and just work together on it. I don't think Britney has the time to do that when she's usually a co-writer in just a couple of songs, doing Vegas, spending time with her family, boyfriend, etc. and that's okay, she doesn't have to. She has a great team of writers and I can't really picture all of them together in one room when Gaga does mostly all of the job so yeah it'd be kind of hard to work on a track with someone like Britney.

Archived