Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop stars with no forums?

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Forums don't always work 'cause it's just not the fanbase's favorite platform. The Billie forum for example started well but then flopped desperately because Billie fans are just most comfortable on Twitter :shrug:

Admin found shaking :wtfga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Forums don't work most of the time. The only reason why GGD works is bc there's just SO many of us :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Edonis

Forum culture for new pop fans kind of died out imo unless it's on bigger platforms like Reddit or ATRL. A lot of the younger generation just sticks to Twitter and Instagram to talk about their fav and related stuff. GGD works so well because it has its own dedicated set of fans that keeps the site running since 09.

JazzGa

A lot of artists have subreddits or Facebook groups so maybe that's where their fans are the most active. I'm glad Gaga has her own forum because I don't really like Facebook or Reddit's layout or hugeness

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DiamondKing
1 hour ago, Davian said:

Well apparently there is a Xtina forum so this is my goodbye 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d272ef9373230626b

Hide contents

Jkgiphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d272f2e4155414f4d

giphy.gif

:heart:

not a french fry
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

We are the best fan base and arguably the most intelligent. The sh** we make is legendary. It’s no surprise we have the most professional and well done website :oops:

THANK YOU!! Have you looked at some of the KatyCat Instagrams and websites?! I swear they have IQs of 20! 

Also not all KatyCats are dumb and I’m not trying to over generalize but our fan base is a lot better:ohwell:

social experiment gone wrong

Davian
11 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

giphy.gif

:heart:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d27439c6144317351

I know you would miss me:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

The Child
3 hours ago, Matcha said:

There used to be a TheBeyhive forum, but it fell off the face of the earth back in 2014. I still don’t know what happened to it or where everyone moved to

They’re on twitter.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ChromeAngel
3 hours ago, GagaVenusStan said:

THANK YOU!! Have you looked at some of the KatyCat Instagrams and websites?! I swear they have IQs of 20! 

Also not all KatyCats are dumb and I’m not trying to over generalize but our fan base is a lot better:ohwell:

Oh my gawd yes. And with the Ariana fan base it’s literally mind numbing to read their conversations. I can’t even explain. And I know we use a lot of the same jokes over and over until we move on the the next, but they take it to the extreme. There mine as well only be one comment because they’re all basically the same :madge: I think we’re funny but they think it’s cute to act like toddlers 

Archived