Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga getting backlash over Haus Beauty/Amazon exclusivity

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau

Did I just stumble upon Buzzfeed with their click-baity articles and "black lash" articles that quote 5 irrelevant tweets with 2 likes per tweet?

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJoanneJoker

well hating popular people is trendy so

I guess she's slaying again and the GP is hungry fo ha if they spend their time dragging her :vegas:

Sneaky Oliver

“Excited for the packaging” guuurl this one has 0 fcks to give about slavery :giggle:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Adampervez

Well they arent wrong. It's quite hypocritical of her to be working exclusively with a brand that pretty much engages in slave labour. You guys need to learn to be critical thinkers and actually see where other people are coming from. It's ok to disagree with something your fave does and question it. Grow up. 

Borislshere

Tbf, isn’t  every celebrity make up brand dragged before its release? I know Rihanna got it bad now she’s one of the top sellers. 

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

I know but some people are starting to drag this Gaga/Amazon collab on Twitter too. I’m worried.

She wore a ****in meat dress and you’re worried about some trash ass nobodies having opinions?

itsmebuddy

Nothing from a pop star. I’m guessing they don’t like Fenty either:triggered:

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

giskardsb

same people probably buy tons of products made in actual Chinese sweatshops.

JazzGa
8 hours ago, Adampervez said:

Well they arent wrong. It's quite hypocritical of her to be working exclusively with a brand that pretty much engages in slave labour. You guys need to learn to be critical thinkers and actually see where other people are coming from. It's ok to disagree with something your fave does and question it. Grow up. 

Yes, honestly I thought a lot of the critical comments were OK.  Not "hating" or "trolling" or "backlash" or anything. They just have some concerns and disagreements. Some of them were garbage though like "yawn" etc. These comments mostly aren't bad although I'm sure that soon there will be stans of rival artists and true obsessed haters who will be really doing the most to make Haus Beauty look bad

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
8 hours ago, giskardsb said:

same people probably buy tons of products made in actual Chinese sweatshops.

consumerism-meme.png

When it comes to choosing a product to buy, sometimes it really seems like that :-( 

BUtterfield 8
9 hours ago, Adampervez said:

True 

Sanju

People dragging a new beauty line from a celebrity, name one that DIDNT. Its not going to affect her in all seriousness. 

JazzGa
10 hours ago, xxxtentacion said:

Honestly that is such a weird deal... Why Amazon and not Sephora?

It is weird, but I'm glad, a lot of people don't live very close to a Sephora. 

Also if you get banned from the only one in town for shoplifting when u were 17, ur fukt :green:

Runway

I was expecting a forbes article or something not locals with smelly looks and too much free time on their hands 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d27b35b3567625963

Archived