the comments are found here:

luna’s advocate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

NP0s.gif

luna’s advocate

I swear people always find something that is problematic to them. 

Tired and bored tbh. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

LaMaisonGaga

Looking at the people who made those comments, not even make up could save their ugly appearance and personality.

lamaisongaga.com

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

it's trendmood... commenters on there hate EVERYTHING 

I know but some people are starting to drag this Gaga/Amazon collab on Twitter too. I’m worried.

luna’s advocate

hankhatesyouall

Let Mother Monster earn her coins in peace, you peasants! We won't survive another year below Katy Perry on the Forbes list. 

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I know but some people are starting to drag this Gaga/Amazon collab on Twitter too. I’m worried.

We shouldnt care so much about what SOME people say. In the end if the makeup is received well it wont matter anymore. Like i dont even see what "amazon selling unsafe makeup" has to do with her?? Like, amazon sells EVERYTHING. And Haus Labs is Haus Labs it doesnt have anything to do with if it's sold on amazon or sephora online or whatever. That doesnt make it more or less safe. I mean look at the jaclyn hill lipsticks... THOSE were unsafe and it didnt matter where they were being sold... It's just people being dramatic about nothing. 

Musery

teenagechrist

Whatever. They will be buying their clown make up from Haus Laboratory if it's a success. 

mariah carey celebrity GIF

feeling so hot tamale

Ehh I can understand concerns over Amazon as a company but it's a much bigger picture than focusing on just Gaga..

I guarantee you they've probably purchased something either directly via amazon, or that was processed by amazon without them even knowing it. It seems funny to start caring so much now. 

I also don't understand how other products being sold on amazon is any reflection of the haus line either. :shrug:

Not being able to try/see products before purchase is a fair point though. It will be interesting to see what happens with that. 

FfFfFfFF

There is always going to be some negative comments here and there.. you have to chill. :laughga:

Archived