Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga getting backlash over Haus Beauty/Amazon exclusivity

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

mindless

Lol if you are going to judge by trendmood (a place to hang out for midlife crisis single moms and SJW gays) then you’re off to no good :laughga:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Didn't you know that Gaga is responsible of the bad work conditions of Amazon employees ? :smh: It's 100% her fault

Ziggy

But none of these critiques really amount to much lol “can’t try it on?! How weird! Amazon wants to be Sephora” So basically like Kylie Jenner’s stuff? This is the future of makeup and made that girl a billionaire when the product itself was not super different or unique. PLUS, they aren’t trying to directly compete. They are trying to carve out a new lane in e-retail. They want to compete, but with Kylie, not Sephora directly. NEXT.

“Amazon uses slave labor!” And unless the food you eat or clothes you wear were made entirely by yourself I can assure you they aren’t alone in their cruelty even and especially in the makeup industry.

”I trust real makeup artists, not popstars.” Fenty *everything* would like to say “oh nah nah, what’s my name?” Also makeup artists themselves don’t do that? I’m not even into makeup and I can tell you that much lol artists making lines, especially if they’re popular is either about slapping their name on it for marketing or, more likely in Gaga’s case, operating on an executive level rather than actually pounding out that shizz herself. Then again, maybe she is doing it and that’s why LG6 has taken so long. Love in every kit :trollga:

So since it took me all of 3 seconds to think of this and I just woke up, I can assure you other people will think of these responses as well. These people are dumb. Fin. Thank you for coming to my show :fthis:

S0436

I read it that it is an Amazon exclusive for the launch but then will roll out to all major outlets later.  If it is only Amazon forever then obviously they won’t expect much profit.

Lilmonzter

Yea maybe the amazon partnership might have been a mistake but hey I'm still positive about her being successful,  attaching the gaga tag has it's own perks, the exposure! Might be lucrative, too soon to judge people dont jump the gun

Sing C'est la vie 

Ziggy
7 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

Honestly that is such a weird deal... Why Amazon and not Sephora?

If it’s just for the launch I think they’re fine. If it is exclusive there long-term than I would wonder the same thing. It’s possible Amazon would have ceded for creative control to Gaga, though. I could imagine them doing that in an effort to get her.

ChromeAngel

“I want a makeup artist to formulate my makeup, not a pop star” uhhh but a makeup artist isn’t a chemist- they aren’t formulating anything. That takes knowledge and schooling. Obviously she hired people to do this, obviously it’s not a fake or knock-off brand so it’ll be fda approved. She does EVERYTHING well. Give her a chance 

ChromeAngel
40 minutes ago, mindless said:

Lol if you are going to judge by trendmood (a place to hang out for midlife crisis single moms and SJW gays) then you’re off to no good :laughga:

Haha YAAS. Trendmood is a strange land of the most obnoxious people.

LGMonster95

Y'all are just focusing on a couple of people who has to hate on something because she's Lady Gaga, this is FAR from being backlash. Yesterday I saw some posts on reddit for example (from people that follows those makeup things and so on) being really excited for Gaga's brand, comments with tons of likes saying that she's perfect for this etc. It's not Gaga's fault that some companies are trash when it comes to their workers, she just wants to sell her product on Amazon because it's the biggest online selling market....

LIKELADYAGAGA

Why did you make this thread? This isn't hate... these are trolls. Amazon has the best customer service in the entire industry... hands down. That is why they dominate in eCommerce. Kylie launched exclusively online and now Gaga will too... just with a massive distribution partner that will be able to to help her excel. 

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

I know but some people are starting to drag this Gaga/Amazon collab on Twitter too. I’m worried.

People would find something to drag about it no matter what. Don't pay attention to it :oops:

gabeoz

This forum can’t go an hour without going all doom and gloom about something :interestinga:

A small amount of negative comments against the majority of very positive impressions isn’t going to really affect the success of Haus Beaury.

/thread

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I think we all need to calm down. There’s always gonna be a negative viewpoint from somebody. A few comments on Instagram or twitter isn’t gonna hurt her business. Up until right now I’ve only seen people positive and excited, and not just fans. So let’s stop paying attention to the negativity and attract more positive 

LeoFameMonster

wait till Amazon and Haus Labs bust out that Amazon money with an ad campaign and flood time square with Promo. No one on the internet would be able to go onto to a site and not see her beauty line. 

tumblr_mgh3cbGxjs1r65oxko1_r1_500.gif

Archived