💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for Haus Labs?

LeJudas

Featured Posts

LeJudas

I'm so excited. 

I've never owned or used makeup. But I'm super excited for it. Ive always wanted to use makeup as art for costumes & such. 

I think Gaga could really nail this (imo)

I took a sharpie and drew on my face. Help me I'm becoming obsessed. :giveup:

I've re-watched the announcement video countless times for the looks and the music. Felt inspired by the eye look and tried my best with a marker :ohwell:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas

Also it's my first time posting on public so, I apologise for the blurred face. I'm kinda scared about sharing this :messga:

Cello

I'm so excited, equally for both the makeup and the skin care! As a lover of both Gaga and makeup, this is peak for me :party:

I really hope its good quality and innovative - I'm sure she will deliver as always. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Didymus

I like the presentation and her message, which I do find pretty unique in terms of beauty line marketing, but the products themselves seem quite unorginal so far, which is predictable since the market is oversaturated as it is :oprah:

A big part of me wishes she injected that same message into a new musical body of work or some kind of other artwork instead of a... y'know, make-up line :emma: It feels a tad too generic a decision for Lady Gaga, especially in a dry spell. If she did this in 2011 I'd be all for it, but she hasn't really been serving a lot of unique and artistic looks herself in quite some time, so this sudden "use make-up to explore yourself!!!" rhetoric seems a little ill-fitting for the stage she's at in her life rn, which is, well... "look like any celeb on the red carpet" :rip:

So I dunno. I'm excited to see what she'll do with it but it feels confused and kind of "wrong" when I look at its position in her career so far. Like, is it really too much to ask for Gaga to stop with the side projects and be an artist again?

gagaxsebert

I’m excited but I’m not gonna get it. Kinda like Fenty Beauty I’m here for my queen and I support her but im not gonna buy it

Used to be HighRoad

I’m happy that she started doing something, she must’ve been so bored, but I’m not excited for Haus Labs, I expected LG6 first

Felixorfelicia

Very but i’m not buying anything until i’ve seen reviews 

Tease it to Jesus

I am, even though I don’t use that much make up.  I only use foundation and eyebrow stuff but that’s it.  So hopefully she’ll eventually release sickening foundations and a skincare line!

LeJudas
24 minutes ago, Cello said:

I'm so excited, equally for both the makeup and the skin care! As a lover of both Gaga and makeup, this is peak for me :party:

I really hope its good quality and innovative - I'm sure she will deliver as always. 

I could use skincare stuff too. 

I really need some peels and stuff but I think peels might be a bit too much so soon. Since they can be dangerous

IAmNotHere1997

Absolutely not. This is gonna be the most boring and pointless project I have ever witnessed as a monster. Just hoping and praying she won't spend too much time on it and will eventually focus on the music.

In my opinion, Haus Labs is just a money-grabbing project, and it is also presented in a questionable way. All this "I never felt beautiful", "I saw my mom putting make-up and I wanted to be a make-up artist since I was 13, even before wanting to become a singer", "Battle for your life ... Love yourself" narrative ... like, just sell your make-up and go, no need to bring the same story for the 675th time :poot:

Karolina

Tbh, I got more excited by the music and visuals in the ad than makeup itself. And sadly.. I agree with Monsters referring to this project as a money grab and pointing out how cringy the slogans are.
Maybe I would buy something, I don't know. I prefer some neutral shades (grayish, pinkish), on daily basis I go for more natural look. And yeah, I expect some high quality stuff, I wouldn't bother buying this solely for her name on it. We will see. I understand that she is not only an acclaimed singer/actress :ally: but a businesswoman as well so I'm not really mad that we're getting this before the new album. 

RAMROD

I am happy she venture out. Smart people will branch out to business while they can cos you can't live off music permanently. 

To anyone that think this is money grabbing project, well, it is. And so does her entire career as musician and currently, as an actress too. You have to pay to listen to her music, get her official merch, watch films she's starred in, or attend her shows. She does things she passionate about and get paid for it. No different with this Haus Labs project. She is still credible at it. Not sure why some of y'all mad tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived