💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for Haus Labs?

LeJudas

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

I’m not excited, but that’s okay. Gaga is such a diverse artist that it’s almost impossible to love EVERYTHING she does. I’ll just sit out for this era, which is fine. Her non-pop music stuff is hit or miss for me. I loved ASIB and AHS Hotel, and I sat out for Fame Fragrance, C2C, and Haus Labs. I’m just happy to see her doing what she wants to do and not limiting herself! 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui

Personally I'm not someone that wears make-up. I'm interested in the visuals and the bts that we are getting, interview and stuff that some how give us an insight to her ideas and way of thinking. Overall I'm happy for her. It's a new venture for her, I'm curious to see if the brand can sustain herself and have a good future. Hope it turns a successful project for her and her team. 

The Child
3 hours ago, Adakam said:

Can and do are different things

And? What’s your point?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Felixorfelicia
11 hours ago, xxxtentacion said:

i couldnt give any less of a god dayum f*ck

who is gonna buy this trash except fkn aspiring drag queens  :smh:

What an unnecessary comment. Nobody knows about the quality yet, we can’t know if it’s trash or not, damn.

And jeez didn’t know aspiring drag queens are the only make up users 

Tease it to Jesus

WheresLG6

Absolutely NOT. However, if Gaga ends up linking it with LG6 then I will be here for it

Charles Manson
2 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

What an unnecessary comment. Nobody knows about the quality yet, we can’t know if it’s trash or not, damn.

And jeez didn’t know aspiring drag queens are the only make up users 

well i didn't mean it in a bad way, it's true. This makeup line is catering toward a LGBT customer demographic , just like Fenty Beauty is more caturing to black women, nothing wrong about catering to a certain group of people, it's called marketing. 

Diamond heart99

Yes. I’m happy for her because she’s happy and that’s all I care about as a fan.

Also love how she’s doing this with Sarah. The haters can F off.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Felixorfelicia
38 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

well i didn't mean it in a bad way, it's true. This makeup line is catering toward a LGBT customer demographic , just like Fenty Beauty is more caturing to black women, nothing wrong about catering to a certain group of people, it's called marketing. 

Haha you meant ‘trash’ in a good way right. Don’t crawl back with a polite business talk now :laughga:

Tease it to Jesus

Flippy

Funny thing is I've officially started to buy makeup & such so I can start with drag more regularly so this really came at a perfect time! I'm excited! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Charles Manson
7 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

Haha you meant ‘trash’ in a good way right. Don’t crawl back with a polite business talk now :laughga:

lmaooo, sorry 

sillynate

Not really :sweat: I don’t wear make up but literally like two weeks ago I told my best friend I want to wear eyeliner next time we go out to our local gay clubs so if HL sells eyeliner individually I’ll probably buy it but other than that... :sweat:

nswain1110

Nah - but I don't wear makeup so it's not for me. Good for her for doing a business venture that means a lot to her though. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

cjdamien

I haven’t worn makeup at all since my first Gaga concert - Monster Ball in Paris - when I tried to do my eyes and dress up and ended up looking like the drummer from Green Day. So I am totally stoked for her to release products because I got meet and greet tickets for Vegas and if I can lose 200lbs and figure out how to beat my face this might be my chance to get a pic with her for once and not hate how I look in it lol. I like the vibe of the brand too and the promo vid is HAWT. 

Hebi

I'm  clearly not excited about the launch of it because I don't or have ever worn makeup and I never will (at least for fun) BUT I love how she is introducing it to the audience, I love how she makes us love ourselves, I love how she doesn't make me feel alone but, on the contrary, loved, STRONGER and more confident everytime with her words and messages.

Archived