💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for Haus Labs?

LeJudas

Featured Posts

As one of a few straight male fans, I'm absolutely not excited or interested in a makeup line. I support the venture if it brings a lot of coin she will surely invest in her future music, videos and performances. That's it. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

fans: we want crazyga back!

gaga: here is color, paint you own face crazy

Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Nope, and how it contradicts many things she has said in the past doesnt help either

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Thonin Dyn
35 minutes ago, filsns said:

As one of a few straight male fans, I'm absolutely not excited or interested in a makeup line. I support the venture if it brings a lot of coin she will surely invest in her future music, videos and performances. That's it. 

wtf does your sexuality has to do with all this 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

The Child

I like the visuals but I never use makeup I’ll probably buy it to gift it to my sisters or my mom so I can keep the packages.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Didymus
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, I totally get this reaction or just a "meh, I don't care at all." What I don't get are people dragging Gaga for getting into business. If she starts doing pop ups and promising to meet fans if they buy her make up or claims she's focusing on make up and not music, I can at least sort of get the frustration—tho it's Gaga's life—but she's not doing any of that. It's a side hustle that she seems into, like 90% of celebs have done.

Can people stop justifying her bs with "every celeb does this" :lmao:

Like, sorry, but since when are we supposed to evaluate Gaga based on what every other celeb does? :what: Didn't we stan for her because she was precisely not doing what other celebs were doing? Didn't she present herself as different from what celebs do usually for years on end? :rip:

Like, sorry, and I'm not saying I disagree with the essence of what you're saying, but this "everyone does it!!" tactic is so transparent :air: When Katy does anything remotely like Haus Labs everyone here jumps on her with "bling not the music", "I don't get how anyone can stan for her", "she's no real artist" etc., actively comparing her to the far more authentic, original and creative Gaga, and when Gaga goes basic and generic the narrative suddenly switches 180° and it becomes a "Katy did it too!!!" story :emma:

You can weigh with two measures, but I see right through that. When we have to start defending Gaga with "well, every celeb does it" then you know that what she's doing is at least questionable or worthy of some skepticism, and no one should be blamed or made to feel guilty for saying that out loud :messga:

chun li

not for the makeup itself but only for promos/commercials and new visuals featuring gaga

The Child
54 minutes ago, filsns said:

You do know straight guys can use makeup too?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HermesGr
7 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Absolutely not. This is gonna be the most boring and pointless project I have ever witnessed as a monster. Just hoping and praying she won't spend too much time on it and will eventually focus on the music.

In my opinion, Haus Labs is just a money-grabbing project, and it is also presented in a questionable way. All this "I never felt beautiful", "I saw my mom putting make-up and I wanted to be a make-up artist since I was 13, even before wanting to become a singer", "Battle for your life ... Love yourself" narrative ... like, just sell your make-up and go, no need to bring the same story for the 675th time :poot:

😂So true.. Lately when it comes t business, money n software people she became super-fake! 😏🤷‍♂️

i dont believe you tell the truth GIF

gagzus

Completely because I’ve been wanting her to do this forever, i want Gaga haircare, skincare, bubble bath everything.

Also can y’all get over this whole “she’s contradicting her old message” thing when she’s fully not nor has she ever said she hates business ventures her exact quotes were she didn’t like selling perfumes and being used to make money. Because she herself didn’t need involvement in perfume making, there’s a reason she wanted it to be black because she thought they’d NEVER be able to make it black but they did

Reginald

I'm kind of excited.. I used to do full blown fem glam makeup up on the weekends while partying. My day to day makeup routine is very fresh, natural, "no makeup" male makeup. 

I'll prob buy a lip gloss and an eyeliner 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

You do know straight guys can use makeup too?

Can and do are different things

Archived