💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for Haus Labs?

LeJudas

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I thought nothing would beat my non-existent excitement for Vegas until she announced this

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am happy she venture out. Smart people will branch out to business while they can cos you can't live off music permanently. 

To anyone that think this is money grabbing project, well, it is. And so does her entire career as musician and currently, as an actress too. You have to pay to listen to her music, get her official merch, watch films she's starred in, or attend her shows. She does things she passionate about and get paid for it. No different with this Haus Labs project. She is still credible at it. Not sure why some of y'all mad tbh.

There's a difference. Paying to listen to her music and watching films are part of her JOB, as a singer, as an actress, as an artist. That's her source of income. Make-up products are not part of her job. Let's say with the perfumes I can understand. But venturing into an entire make-up brand, pretending to be an entrepreneur or something. No. It's not working for Gaga. Because she's literally not bringing something new to the table. For comparison, Rihanna's Fenty Beauty had an array of foundation for all skin colors and tones, Madonna's MDNA Skin had the chrome induced clay mask, and so on.

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

There's a difference. Paying to listen to her music and watching films are part of her JOB, as a singer, as an actress, as an artist. That's her source of income. Make-up products are not part of her job. Let's say with the perfumes I can understand. But venturing into an entire make-up brand, pretending to be an entrepreneur or something. No. It's not working for Gaga. Because she's literally not bringing something new to the table. For comparison, Rihanna's Fenty Beauty had an array of foundation for all skin colors and tones, Madonna's MDNA Skin had the chrome induced clay mask, and so on.

God forbid people wanna try something new. :diane:  Unlike some of y'all who are limited, even with who you choose to listen to. Gaga isn't that person.  She have always been someone who try something she never did before. 

Besides, that's the whole beauty business, it's about marketing and gimmicks. Giving more options for more skin colours is great, so is chrome induced clay mask, but doesn't make what Gaga is offering obsolete. There are always room for more options and beauty enthusiasts always welcomes new brands. It is very rude of you to call her pretending to be entrepreneur. People gotta start somewhere. Do you think all these big brands started out instantly big? They have once walk through this "pretending to be entrepreneur" path if you wanna call it that way, before the huge success. What's with the dismissive attitude, when Gaga never once try to tell you how to run your life? Remember that one speech she said during Monster Ball about whatever you wanna do, she will be your first fan, your first believer, for it?  Remember how she genuinely read fans life story onstage and cried together? Remember many of y'all say that Gaga gave you reason to live on, to be stronger? She doesn't have to do that, yet she never complains.  Regardless you wanna believe her words or not, just give her some space and return the favor to her. This is one of the best time to do it. Show it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nope, and how it contradicts many things she has said in the past doesnt help either

Luna Lovegood

Excited for her SKINCARE! 

luna’s advocate

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Didymus said: Like, is it really too much to ask for Gaga to stop with the side projects and be an artist again?

I don't think she's being less of an artist by pursuing this business.

Or, at least, by doing it in her own way. She pulled off a campaign with salying visuals, she created a message and a slogan, a tag-line, she is explaining it and she seems really interested in developing this idea. I think she really put and is putting her mind and soul into this project, and that's why I think it IS and artistic project.

But, I get what you're saying, like, we didn't see her put this much passion on a music related project in like so many years. The last album she created a full artistic vision for and explained it to us was ARTPOP - and I love Joanne, and love ASIB, but no one can argue they have a more developed artistic vision than the previous albums, like, they're perfect and beautiful but it feels like they're just albums, while ARTPOP and the others were more of "projects" idk if that makes sense. 

So yeah, seeing that much passion is making me love her again like the first day, but I do wish it was for a music project and I hope LG6 will have this much passion and developed artistic vision.

Colourful

Eh, not really. Daniel Sannwald is an interesting creative director so all the promotional stuff is mildly interesting but Haus Labs is useless  :oops: That being said, I'm not bothered we're getting HL before music or another project because LG is a wellspring of creativity. She's not up against a clock. HL is just... there. 

ARTPOPe
51 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I thought nothing would beat my non-existent excitement for Vegas until she announced this

Battle for your excitement

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Stream The Love Invention

IAmNotHere1997
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

God forbid people wanna try something new. :diane:  Unlike some of y'all who are limited, even with who you choose to listen to. Gaga isn't that person.  She have always been someone who try something she never did before. 

Besides, that's the whole beauty business, it's about marketing and gimmicks. Giving more options for more skin colours is great, so is chrome induced clay mask, but doesn't make what Gaga is offering obsolete. There are always room for more options and beauty enthusiasts always welcomes new brands. It is very rude of you to call her pretending to be entrepreneur. People gotta start somewhere. Do you think all these big brands started out instantly big? They have once walk through this "pretending to be entrepreneur" path if you wanna call it that way, before the huge success. What's with the dismissive attitude, when Gaga never once try to tell you how to run your life? Remember that one speech she said during Monster Ball about whatever you wanna do, she will be your first fan for it?  Remember how she genuinely read fans lifestory onstage and cried together? Remember many of y'all say that Gaga gave you reason to live on, to be stronger? She doesn't have to do that, yet she never complains.  Regardless you wanna believe her words or not, just give her some space and return the favor to her. This is one of the best time to do it.

Okay. Got it. She's trying something new. Fine. It doesn't mean I'm obligated to be interested in this project, nor to invest my money or energy into it. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga the singer, the artist with a bold creativity and enormous talent, the performer with stunning skills, not the entrepreneur, the business woman. 

LilyLark

I'm ambivalent, but I am baffled at fans getting mad over the project. There's nothing wrong with being a business woman and she's hardly the first celebrity to do this type of a project. Katy Perry and Odd Future did clothing lines, Taylor is doing a clothing collection with Stella, Drew Barrymore does wine and make up, Angelina does wine, etc. We all know she's either finished, or almost finished LG6—it's not like she's putting music on hold to focus on make up. Plus, it's not like she's hardcore pushing the make up on fans and she seems to be enjoying it.

TLDR: Sometimes it feels like fans like to get mad over Gaga. If she was doing any of the things I mentioned above (pushing it hard on fans beyond normal advertising, saying she was focusing on this instead of music) I would get some of the frustration (even tho it's Gaga's life). But she's not....it's just like if you don't like, don't buy it.

LilyLark
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Okay. Got it. She's trying something new. Fine. It doesn't mean I'm obligated to be interested in this project, nor to invest my money or energy into it. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga the singer, the artist with a bold creativity and enormous talent, the performer with stunning skills, not the entrepreneur, the business woman. 

I mean, I totally get this reaction or just a "meh, I don't care at all." What I don't get are people dragging Gaga for getting into business. If she starts doing pop ups and promising to meet fans if they buy her make up or claims she's focusing on make up and not music, I can at least sort of get the frustration—tho it's Gaga's life—but she's not doing any of that. It's a side hustle that she seems into, like 90% of celebs have done.

Bloody hooker

Yes, but I don't wear makeup.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, LilyLark said:

I mean, I totally get this reaction or just a "meh, I don't care at all." What I don't get are people dragging Gaga for getting into business. If she starts doing pop ups and promising to meet fans if they buy her make up or claims she's focusing on make up and not music, I can at least sort of get the frustration—tho it's Gaga's life—but she's not doing any of that. It's a side hustle that she seems into, like 90% of celebs have done.

As I said earlier,  it's not just the project itself, but its tired and bland slogans. They've been overused by Gaga, and really seem out-of-place when it comes to this make-up brand. Just don't feel like they actually fit in with this product. But again, this is just my opinion :shrug:

Charles Manson

i couldnt give any less of a god dayum f*ck

who is gonna buy this trash except fkn aspiring drag queens  :smh:

Archived