πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

680k on Spotify for Spirit I Out of Spotify top 200 WW and US

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Black Panther is only barely Disney though :emma: And Let It Go is too rare of a success to compare with this Bey track.

I mean, with The Lion King no one was really asking for new songs, all everyone wants to hear is the classics reinvented. We'll see how those fare on streaming services.

Plus Bey has always been more of an album artist than a single artist. Streaming has also really changed the game and gets counted way too heavily towards the charts imo....and a lot of artists are struggling to keep up.Β  22 year old and under fans set it up to stream continuously, use fake VPNs if they don't live in the US, and all that ishβ€”the system is easy to game. Most regular fans, especially adults, aren't going to do that ish.

JevyDuty
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

Frozen was never β€œcool”

the song isn’t her best and it’s very safe. it’s a cute song but idk how much i’ll play it in the futureΒ 

But was it instantly uncool...

I just can't agree with that statement. To blame Disney as if they are not actually a positive in the equation. The truth is the song is just too safe and feels empty to me.

Edit: If Gaga released an album for Disney, would YOU consider it uncool, instantly?:trollga:

bloody g

I know it's tragic af but also Spirit is not commercial at all so also datΒ :poot:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Lextyr97

I mean Spirit isn’t all that and it’s just for the movie anyways πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Who cares

FfFfFfFF
36 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I know it's tragic af but also Spirit is not commercial at all so also datΒ :poot:

Is the epitome of a safe pop-R&B adult contemporary type of ballad though.

bloody g
21 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Is the epitome of a safe pop-R&B adult contemporary type of ballad though.

nah those times are long gone

S0436

I am sure it will pick up after the movie comes out but it isn’t like those Elton John LK songs from the 90s

FfFfFfFF
19 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

nah those times are long gone

It's no on trend but doesn't mean it's not commercial. If it was 7 minutes long and with African beats then it would've been appropriate to call it non-commercial. :poot:

bloody g
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's no on trend but doesn't mean it's not commercial. If it was 7 minutes long and with African beats then it would've been appropriate to call it non-commercial. :poot:

i'm just saying that it has a clear disadvantage with the other songs except shallow

Archived