💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Billie Ellish’s brother’s girlfriend is a doppelgänger

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Andreu

I must be the only one that never thought Christian looked anything like Joe Germanotta but ok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Looks like me but showered  :madge:

I- :messga:

Oriane

I don't see the resemblance that much. They just have the same face-skin type I would say, I can think of a few girls I have known with these kind of features. Maybe it has a name but I don't know it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Craven Moorecox

I want to date a guy who looks like my biological father... I’m trying to take daddy issues to whole another level :ladyhaha:

BlingNotTheMusic
19 hours ago, Economy said:

Are u a woman? I think it happens more with heterosexuals tbh

But anyway parents are merely one of many influences on taste. So many ppls partners will not resemble their parents in the slightest

I'm bi and for both men and women what I'm most attracted to don't resemble my parents either

I'm every woman :ladyhaha:

Maleficent
7 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

Looks like me but showered  :madge:

if thats true pls slide into my dms 

Maleficent
7 hours ago, Oriane said:

I don't see the resemblance that much. They just have the same face-skin type I would say, I can think of a few girls I have known with these kind of features. Maybe it has a name but I don't know it.

kind of northern european i would say? dark hair + light eyes + pale skin combo... maybe even french/northern italian (like Madonna, Angelina Jolie)

Oriane
8 hours ago, Maleficent said:

kind of northern european i would say? dark hair + light eyes + pale skin combo... maybe even french/northern italian (like Madonna, Angelina Jolie)

Maybe, in this type of people I also often notice freckles and a "soft skin" I don't know how to explain it :huh: Kind of like their skin seemed thicker and softer at the same time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Northern Europeans have light/ blonde hair. Central and Western European fits better even though brown hair is still more common. 

Archived