BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEMPLE
2 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

@Billie Eilish I need an explanation 

Yeah, i find it fxcking creepy :eww: the first time i saw the pic i was like "wow, Billie's grown up a lot... oh wai.."

weed

I thought it was creepy but my sister told me she's a kind of famous youtuber -- Claudia Suwelski -- which actually doesn't change anything but yeah lmaoo they do look alike eek 

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

What does that have to do with anything?

Cause I just wanna know? Why not?

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Cause I just wanna know? Why not?

Just thought it was random. But as long as you aren't one of those "do you have an open relationship or have sex with other people" type, I don't see a problem in asking. Just thought it was a random question

Bitch I'm Madonna

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Just thought it was random. But as long as you aren't one of those "do you have an open relationship or have sex with other people" type, I don't see a problem in asking. Just thought it was a random question

Nah, I’m not a fan of open relationships. I was just asking because most straight women are very uncomfortable with the idea of dating a bisexual man, while bisexual women are more open to the bi dudes.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

Nah, I’m not a fan of open relationships. I was just asking because most straight women are very uncomfortable with the idea of dating a bisexual man, while bisexual women are more open to the bi dudes.

I like it when straight women don't have biases against bi men. I had this friend who had a bi guy flirt with her on a dating app and she posted his screenshots making fun of him after she told him she doesn't date bi men because she doesn't want to "share him". Needless to say i unfriended her ignorant ass. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

swakby

I don't think they look that similar. Their faces have almost nothing in common, it's just the eyes/eyebrows. You are all overreacting. 

Giorno Giovanna

I disagree, they don't look the same... 

there is a slight resemblance  probably due to clean plucked eyebrows and the same hair color... but apart from that her nose and mouth are different enough to tell them apart.. 

the other girl has this weird slight pouting thing going on with her mouth which billie doesn't 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

gypsy101
1 hour ago, swakby said:

I don't think they look that similar. Their faces have almost nothing in common, it's just the eyes/eyebrows. You are all overreacting. 

i feel like their noses/bone structure is also super similar (plus they have similar hair in that photo)

then again i’ve only seen these 2 photos of her so who knows

ChromaticaPunk
1 hour ago, ToughHooker said:

the other girl has this weird slight pouting thing going on with her mouth which billie doesn't

oh their complete opposites then :)

Regina George
8 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

it makes perfect sense, she is a doppelgänger of Billie aka she looks just like her

yeah this is creepy AF

Original title was “Billie’s Brother’s Girlfriend Is Dating A doppelgänger” 

StrawberryBlond

This is kinda bizarre - the chances of running into someone who looks like your sister is rare enough but one that you're actually attracted to is even more rare. I've seen couples that look as if they could be hypothetical siblings but never ones that look like actual siblings. When you consider how close he is to Billie and that they write songs together, it gets even weirder. But I hope it's just one of those things where you don't pick who you love. Have to wonder if Billie sees this resemble, though (she may be blind to it) and what she thinks about it? Or, even if she can't see it, has anyone else in the family brought it up?

Archived