Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Billie Ellish’s brother’s girlfriend is a doppelgänger

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Economy
Just now, Dukttape said:

We've all seen more... incriminating... examples though. And the point is still there

U can search it up. It's actually not an uncommon thing for the parent of the opposite sex to influence what their child looks for in a mate that can even include physical attributes. It happens subconsciously tho and not to everyone

But it's not so much of a thing for it to happen with siblings. So this would be really weird if he was somehow being influenced by his sister

Again tho, I won't judge something I know no details about. I know nothing about her brother fineas o know even less about this relationship. I didn't even know he was in one

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

But we can't judge. We know absolutely nothing of their relationship other than that she looks like his sister

Could literally be nothing but pure coincidence for all we know

i feel like i can judge a little bit though. it’s weird. my fiancé’s sister dated a guy for a couple years who looks just like their dad is was just not cool

also his girlfriend’s name is Claudia, he wrote a song about her

Economy
Just now, gypsy101 said:

i feel like i can judge a little bit though. it’s weird. my fiancé’s sister dated a guy for a couple years who looks just like their dad is was just not cool

Funny u mention that cuz above I literally just talked about that

It's actually not that uncommon a thing

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Funny u mention that cuz above I literally just talked about that

It's actually not that uncommon a thing

lol yeah i saw that after i commented

i hope my fiancé doesn’t look like my dad yikes

Economy
Just now, gypsy101 said:

lol yeah i saw that after i commented

i hope my fiancé doesn’t look like my dad yikes

Here's an article about it. It really is a thing.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/why-we-are-secretly-attracted-to-people-who-look-like-our-parents-54590

Like I said tho it's not everyone who's influenced by it tho and it's certainly not normal for it to happen with a sibling

PlastiscGuy
41 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Love is love, just because they look similar it doesn't mean anything.

Siblings 👫 by chance 😩, lovers 👩‍❤️‍👨 by choice 😍👌🏻

PG.

4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Siblings 👫 by chance 😩, lovers 👩‍❤️‍👨 by choice 😍👌🏻

Sometimes but not always true :happy:

BlingNotTheMusic
26 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

gaga-dad-husband.jpg

received_2194933727437877.png

I feel personally violated. 

But tea is tea :cryga:

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Here's an article about it. It really is a thing.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/why-we-are-secretly-attracted-to-people-who-look-like-our-parents-54590

Like I said tho it's not everyone who's influenced by it tho and it's certainly not normal for it to happen with a sibling

This is really interesting, but also hilarious because both my parents are white as **** and I date mostly men of color with dark features :huntyga:

Economy
Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

This is really interesting, but also hilarious because both my parents are white as **** and I date mostly men of color with dark features :huntyga:

Are u a woman? I think it happens more with heterosexuals tbh

But anyway parents are merely one of many influences on taste. So many ppls partners will not resemble their parents in the slightest

I'm bi and for both men and women what I'm most attracted to don't resemble my parents either

AJRocketMan

That’s creepy, although I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume she’s more distinct in person than she does in pictures.

Also, she could have looked different before/when they started dating and later changed her style to look like his sister because she’s a fan, or they could have been together for a few years now and it’s actually Billie who copied the gf’s look.. 🤔

AJRocketMan
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

Are u a woman? I think it happens more with heterosexuals tbh

But anyway parents are merely one of many influences on taste. So many ppls partners will not resemble their parents in the slightest

I'm bi and for both men and women what I'm most attracted to don't resemble my parents either

Is your wife bisexual too?

Maleficent

This is creepy, make it go away 

Spoiler

Billie has better bone structure though 

Musicisfreedom
12 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Is your wife bisexual too?

What does that have to do with anything?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived