Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Mitch McConnell opponent raises $2.5 million in 24 hrs.

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Veteran and Kentucky Democrat Amy McGrath raised $2.5 million in the first 24 hours since mounting a challenge to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

She received more than 69,000 individual donations online with an average contribution of $36, her campaign manager Mark Nickolas said.

A former fighter pilot, McGrath rose to national prominence last year in her congressional race against Republican Andy Barr. She emerged as an unlikely fundraising force, raking in millions of dollars after her campaign released a biographical video that went viral, and became a Democratic celebrity in the process.

Mitch McConnell raised nearly $27 million the last time he ran for reelection.

https://amymcgrath.com/

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/10/politics/amy-mcgrath-mcconnell-fundraising/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_term=link&utm_content=2019-07-10T15%3A15%3A03

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • YAAAS 2

shoful

Everyone about to be shook by my statement: I cannot stand Mitch and I hope she kicks his ass

Edited by shoful
"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

PartySick

Hopefully he gets his ass kicked

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.

Lance
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Everyone about to be shook by my statement: I cannot stand Mitch and I hope she kicks his ass

how will she get voted in? 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ItsTommyBitch

PLEASE GOD. At least make it close, Mitch McConnell is an opponent of Democracy, not just Democrats and he has made it clear for years, he doesn't care about the system, as long as it benefits Him.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから