💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Big Machine Releasing Taylor Swift's Early Singles on Limited-Edition Vinyl

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

taylor-swift-bx-2019-x-billboard-1548.jp

In celebration of the 13th anniversary of Taylor Swift’s self-titled debut album this October, Big Machine Records is rolling out the vinyl release of five songs featured on the 2006 project. On Wednesday (July 10), Big Machine Records sent an email to Swift fans revealing that a select number of “Teardrops on My Guitar” vinyl records will be available for purchase for a limited time.

“Act fast! We just released a Limited Edition 7” Vinyl of ‘Teardrops On My Guitar’ with Acoustic B-Side Recording!” the email states. For $10, Swift fans can get their hands on the vinyl of her sophomore single, which will ship Aug. 30. The announcement adds that the limited-edition merchandise, available through Big Machine’s website, will also include an acoustic performance from 2007 not previously available on vinyl.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/country/8519493/big-machine-taylor-swift-singles-vinyl-scooter-braun

JusKeepBreathin

Wow that is shady as hell.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

mr.peter

They always did this tho ... Taylor has always had these special releases and so much merch being sold. I’m sure she’s still getting her cut 

TheRealJT

I have to sympathy for her. She is one of the richest people on earth. It sucks that she made poor business decisions in the beginning of her career, but she’s thriving now

weed

it creates this dilemma like "fans, don't buy my music" when it's her music they love. Its a weird situation... I hope Republic or whoever new she signed to puts a lot of money and faith into her future endeavors

JohnWayne92

This just feels disgusting, to me. There is nothing special about a 13 year anniversary. 15, I could have bought it. But 13? :triggered: If Taylor still had creative control over that album, I could understand the 13, but this just seems like a slap in the face to her. 

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

This just feels disgusting, to me. There is nothing special about a 13 year anniversary. 15, I could have bought it. But 13? :triggered: If Taylor still had creative control over that album, I could understand the 13, but this just seems like a slap in the face to her. 

Well 13 is her lucky number according to Taylor 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/8031181/taylor-swift-13-theme-reputation-album

Archived